Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The trouble is it takes over on a night out.
One line is too many and 8 is not enough

If you are of that persuasion of course.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A relation of mine smoked his first joint last week to tick it off his bucket list. He wasn’t over enamoured.

That leaves myself as the only person I know that has never tried an illegal substance. The ultimate in peer pressure resistance!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
A relation of mine smoked his first joint last week to tick it off his bucket list. He wasn’t over enamoured.

That leaves myself as the only person I know that has never tried an illegal substance. The ultimate in peer pressure resistance!

That’s nothing to be proud of!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think I can beat you. I’ve never tried an illegal substance AND I’ve never smoked a cigarette. I’m not really sure why, it just holds zero appeal.

That’s my stance too. I couldn’t care less if others want to indulge- that’s totally their choice.. I’m just absolutely not interested in it myself.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
That’s my stance too. I couldn’t care less if others want to indulge- that’s totally their choice.. I’m just absolutely not interested in it myself.

I completely respect that. Drugs aren’t for everyone and if you aren’t interested don’t do it. I was of the same opinion as a teenager and still have never smoked a cigarette to this day. I tried a line of coke before a Blur gig in 1999 and thought it was ok. I tried an E a few months later and that was the drug for me.

Had such a great time with mates taking it and had probably the best nights of my life during that stage.

Thankfully I’ve come out unscathed and whilst I’d never completely rule out taking something again I’m more than happy to leave it all behind now. No regrets I’d rather do it young then still be bang on it, approaching my forties as a fair few I know are.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I completely respect that. Drugs aren’t for everyone and if you aren’t interested don’t do it. I was of the same opinion as a teenager and still have never smoked a cigarette to this day. I tried a line of coke before a Blur gig in 1999 and thought it was ok. I tried an E a few months later and that was the drug for me.

Had such a great time with mates taking it and had probably the best nights of my life during that stage.

Thankfully I’ve come out unscathed and whilst I’d never completely rule out taking something again I’m more than happy to leave it all behind now. No regrets I’d rather do it young then still be bang on it, approaching my forties as a fair few I know are.

Fair do’s. Each to their own / live and let live etc.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I smoked weed, baked it, ate it and even added it to yoghurt's when I was a student. I took a trip on a spacey cherry Ski back in the day - it was great fun. Some people say I'm still high.

Now I prefer my herbal infusions in a tea bag. Some people say, I've gotten old.

My brother had a coke phase, It created a rather annoying hyped up parody of the man I know and love. Thus I beheld him and decided to head for the fridge.

Man it's Ski time.

Great days indeed.

Yet times change... I left the gates of delirium behind me on my weary way down the slopes to the valley of thorns. I broke on through and beheld a view of pure serenity.

Time to resume my latest attempt to free the the captured gold miners of Fire Island and slay the lizard king once more.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
I think I can beat you. I’ve never tried an illegal substance AND I’ve never smoked a cigarette. I’m not really sure why, it just holds zero appeal.

Same here - my parents and both sets of Grandparents all smoked cigarettes when I was a kid and I think the stench just got to me and made me not even want to try and smoke. I also hate coffee and always think it was because I used to have to wait for bus in the doorway of the old coffee grinders in Worthing and it is the same thing - stench of coffee put me off for life.

Never bothered with drugs as never felt the need. Always been happy enough with life without needing additional help.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I love and loathe the perception people sometimes have re experimenting with 'drugs..' Weed for example, and my trying it in my younger days, had no bearing on how 'happy' I was or that I might have needed "additional help" to 'enjoy' life. Bollocks to that. I was very happy, but very interested in the possibilities of the mind re narcotics shared with my love of a certain era of music. I found my way and I took a great deal of clarity and understanding from those moments. It was a balls to the floor phase of hedonistic 'me' time and I maintain that seeing the other side of my mind was a very interesting and memorable moment.

It's not for everyone granted, but nor is a life of teetotal purity, floating on a cloud of self serving myopic self righteousness.

I should add; I do not nor never would I condone the use of 'hard' drugs which have robbed the lives of so many cherished and talented people - Tommy Bolin for example. However; it is an undeniable truth that in my life, I've seen more actual tangible damage caused by the products we can all buy over the counter each and everyday.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Depends on the quality of the stuff you want.

£100 a gram for high end stuff, can be as low as £35 for a gram of weaker/mixed stuff. That includes having dropped to your door too

Deliveroo?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In the words of the late great Bill Hicks...

“All of you moralistic mother******s who bleat on about the “war on drugs”..the bad they cause and the evils therin...go home right now and get all your favourite albums, the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, The Who...take all those tunes that have inspired you, have guided and sustained you...and BURN THEM. Because, all the musicians that made them, were REAL f***ing high on drugs. Hell, the Beatles were so stoned they even let Ringo sing a couple of tunes”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here