Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it wrong?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I would very much like our beloved to stay up in the Prem but £10 at 40/1 up to 66/1 for us to get relegated does seem a bit of a sweetener should we cock it up! It would pay for next seasons tkt! Is it wrong to bet in this manner? The way I see it is I would happily lose £10 to stay up. What would you do? UTA. PS I have the tin helmet on...ready and waiting

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Do what you think is right by your conscience. You'll be losing a tenner though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would very much like our beloved to stay up in the Prem but £10 at 40/1 up to 66/1 for us to get relegated does seem a bit of a sweetener should we cock it up! It would pay for next seasons tkt! Is it wrong to bet in this manner? The way I see it is I would happily lose £10 to stay up. What would you do? UTA. PS I have the tin helmet on...ready and waiting

Have it on, large. :thumbsup:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.

I think, from reading other threads that a few have done this bet, when we were around 25's a few weeks ago.

You won't be alone.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's put this to bed once and for all, we are not going to be relegated.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
when-the-fun-stops-stop.jpg :rolleyes:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Last week I put a pound on us and Portsmouth being in the same division. It's the ultimate nightmare scenario but £1500 should let me drink through a chunk of it.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
If I had the money I would happily lay that bet for you. It's those odds for a reason you know. If you want to try and make some money stick a pin randomly in the racing post and pick the nearest 40-1 donkey

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
If 30,000 of us do it we'll win enough to buy a new Championship striker should the worst happen !

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

I have done this as well, but £4 at 50/1. Happy to lose £4 and would not be happy with winning the bet BUT the money would come in handy.

el punal

You filthy, stinking, lowlife, no morals traitor! How could you even possibly think about committing such a heinous act of unspeakable disloyalty. Words fail me.

Put a tenner down for me.

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Yep, have £5 on at 50/1. Very happy to lose £5, but the insurance will be nice if we somehow manage to fluke / flunk our way back to the Championship.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fiver down for me at 66/1. Praying i don't win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here