Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A.N.Other Rumour - Jonas Bager

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Huge sack load of salt required I expect

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/...lanning-deal-to-sign-danish-talent-jonas-bag/

not much on line info to be found - "The Danish U21 international rose through the ranks at Randers in his homeland but joined Belgian outfit Union Saint-Gilloise on June 1." so link is of course TB's t'other club

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jonas-bager/profil/spieler/260829

Bearing in mind this is your umpteenth thread on potential new signings, why start one that needs a huge pinch of salt ? Only Albion will be linked with a gazillion possible signings this summer and you might want to save thine fingers the bother.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
With the pedigree of player rumours so far, we are on course to lock down 10th place in the Championship and make it our own.

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
With the the pedigree of player rumours so far, we are on course to lock down 10th place in the Championship and make it our own.

This. Been massively underwhelmed by the quality of the rumoured potential signings.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're the son and heir to BG and I claim my prize (hopefully not a subscription to [MENTION=22229]Football[/MENTION]rumours.com)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Bearing in mind this is your umpteenth thread on potential new signings, why start one that needs a huge pinch of salt ? Only Albion will be linked with a gazillion possible signings this summer and you might want to save thine fingers the bother.

Actually if you check I believe I have opened 4 or 5 rumour threads since the end of the season , hardly prolific , and as I have stated before I am quoting other media sources not making them up myself so please put me on ignore if you do not wish to know but clearly there are some who take an interest even if they are poor rumours from dubious sources.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Obviously ramping up the "B" quotient at the Albion - Bager, Bogle and I guess we should be expecting Jarrod Bowen to sign now to go with all the other "B' players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here