• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Which one promised WTO in campaign back in 2016?

They promised to honour the vote either way & then promised to enact it 'with or without' a deal by end of March this year as voted through parliament when they voted for Article 50 , they all knew it was 'with or without' when they voted so should have honoured the peoples decision & their own which they have failed to do on both counts. I agree no one promised a 'no deal WTO terms' exit but they did promise Brexit which they can not deliver with a deal so should therefore either vote WTO terms or revoke , lets stop all this BS about trying to get a deal keep it simple one or other 'in revoke' or 'out WTO terms'.

If you are a Conservative, the only question is "who can beat Corbyn at the next election". For that reason Boris is a yes from me.

That will be my dilemma. As a member of the Conservative Party the onus will be on us as to whom to choose from the last two candidates. To whom can reach out to the floating voters & keep Corbyn in the doghouse will get my vote no doubt

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That will be my dilemma. As a member of the Conservative Party the onus will be on us as to whom to choose from the last two candidates. To whom can reach out to the floating voters & keep Corbyn in the doghouse will get my vote no doubt

So you really think that more important than a country divided and complete political paralysis, increasing child poverty, an economy which is being completely throttled, an NHS under increasing threat and failing social services is keeping the conservatives in power?

(And before you go for the obvious and easy option, I am no Labour supporter) :facepalm:

Last edited:

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I'm Labour, but I'm not for Corbyn. He is too hard left and doesn't appreciate the wealth creating sections of the economy enough. I would love a left of centre Labour party to support but doubt that will come back for some time.
However, no matter how much some fear Corbyn, the poll attached (I hope) would suggest many more are much more worried about a return of this clusterfick disaster of an international humiliation of a Tory "government".
This is for the 2022 GE and the Tories better put Larry the cat up as he seems to be their best chance at the moment.
http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/polls/general-election

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I would have thought that being a member of the conservative party was a big enough dilemma on its own without wondering who should lead your party.
Cameron, May (Johnson) what a line up of self centered, nasty, useless, weak and hateful band of half wits they are.
The rest are just as useless but will probably be able to keep their underwear on.
As a floating voter the whole sorry band fills me with dread & fear.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Larry the no 10 cat is more electable than Corbyn

Larry The Cat is also far more electable than any of the Tory Leadership Hopefuls.

At least Larry has the sense to know and understand that an invisible Irish border is a non starter by 31st October

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Larry The Cat is also far more electable than any of the Tory Leadership Hopefuls.

At least Larry has the sense to know and understand that an invisible Irish border is a non starter by 31st October

I really have no interest in what happens in Ireland I am only interested in what happens to our lsland surrounded by water.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I really have no interest in what happens in Ireland I am only interested in what happens to our lsland surrounded by water.

So the events of, variously, the 12th October 1984; 7th February 1991; 24th April 1993; 9th February and 15th July 1996, all passed you by.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I would have thought that being a member of the conservative party was a big enough dilemma on its own without wondering who should lead your party.
Cameron, May (Johnson) what a line up of self centered, nasty, useless, weak and hateful band of half wits they are.
The rest are just as useless but will probably be able to keep their underwear on.
As a floating voter the whole sorry band fills me with dread & fear.

Don't worry, chap - the Tories have enough 'floaters' to refloat the Titantic anyway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you are happy for Northern Ireland being cast aside so that the UK becomes GB

not really but I have no love for Southern Ireland and dont care what happens to them.and their political future. To be honest I have never really considered them or taken any interest in them, so perhaps just leave it now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
not really but I have no love for Southern Ireland and dont care what happens to them.and their political future. To be honest I have never really considered them or taken any interest in them, so perhaps just leave it now.

Jesus, it's not about Eire, it's about stopping young and innocent people being blown to kingdom come, like Armagh.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I’m quite surprised anyone would openly admit to being a Tory these days.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Its really hard to contemplate voting Conservative at the moment but if that's what it takes to keep Corbyn out of power then I'd have to. If Boris Johnson would make the most people possible vote to keep Corbyn out then I hope its him. Lesser of 2 evils just shows the state of our politics at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here