Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today was a lesson in business management and ownership!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I remain convinced, by the look on his face, that TB made the decision after the Cardiff game. As a gambler, he’ll also have looked at the stats beyond the points and goals - we haven’t been creating chances or being unlucky - in fact we were lucky to get many of the points we did. I think a lot of Hughton’s “this is the best we can do with the level of this squad” will have disappointed him - especially when you then are outplayed at home by Cardiff who spent next to nothing.
I didn’t think TB would do it, based on Hypia, but pleased he has. Doesn’t mean we can’t be grateful to CH and wish him the best.

graysgull

Aug 23, 2003
One aspect of is that gives Chris plenty of time to find another club. My QPR supporter mate is well annoyed as they just signed Warburton, said Chris would have been better option.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I remain convinced, by the look on his face, that TB made the decision after the Cardiff game. As a gambler, he’ll also have looked at the stats beyond the points and goals - we haven’t been creating chances or being unlucky - in fact we were lucky to get many of the points we did. I think a lot of Hughton’s “this is the best we can do with the level of this squad” will have disappointed him - especially when you then are outplayed at home by Cardiff who spent next to nothing.
I didn’t think TB would do it, based on Hypia, but pleased he has. Doesn’t mean we can’t be grateful to CH and wish him the best.

Amen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here