Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Video of beers flying at Selhurst - and this was before the match !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t see video but this one is class - could be same one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
And what about people who want to go to the game and not get covered in beer thrown by immature louts...

coat.jpg

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Can’t see video but this one is class - could be same one.

I can’t see your link either, nor the one I added in my opening post.
Does anyone know why this is - do I have to change my settings in any way (obviously others can see them) ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does anyone know why this is - do I have to change my settings in any way (obviously others can see them) ?

Think there’s something up with safari bud. Mine was the 11 min Albion fans one - well worth a watch - ruining the scum :lol: OLE OLE OLE OLE 6 points, 6 points.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Throwing beer around is a bit chavvy.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And what about people who want to go to the game and not get covered in beer thrown by immature louts ???

Other “dry” areas were available where you could quaff alcoholic beverages without luzzing the contents or being luzzed on. It was mostly young people, they were just having fun and no one died. :cheers:

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

I seem to be having the same issue and just see a blank post. Have been looking through settings to make sure I had not accidentally selected something.

Reassuring it’s not just me but annoying all the same..... I am viewing on an eye pad

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought I was a miserable until I joined this forum but I have now re-badged myself as happy go lucky.

It was a great atmosphere before the game (aided by the music provided by Palace) and I was quite near the beer tossing people and didn't see anything wrong with it .

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The kids of today.....Reminds me of Reading Festival Sunday 24th August 1975 :facepalm:

Or Reading 1977 in my case. Wayne County and the Electric Chairs getting bottled off stage. In fairness they were shite and he rather brought it upon himself by continually abusing the audience. A load of prog rock gimps in Grateful Dead T Shirts and trench coats didn't appreciate him I guess. Was never going to end well.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here