Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Comparing those thweets to what we usually see from him, I would suggest you're not actually agreeing with Donald Trump, you're agreeing with whichever of his advisers has control of his twitter feed while he is off golfing.

we put them in jail for how long ...?? at what cost ...?? just knock 'em ffs

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Shirley as a UK passport holder she is entitled to return, regardless of whether we want her or not. The only thing really up for question is would she be arrested or not.

Clearly she thinks she will, hence all the publicity, and seems to have no remorse.

Seems to me we should be clear she will be arrested,detained and investigated with the possibility of charges for anything she has done or been involved in.

Having served time she is then entitled to be here as a rehabilitated offender, same as all the others.

Her UK passport should be cancelled,end of story

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Her UK passport should be cancelled,end of story
If she turns up at Heathrow or Dover it becomes our problem, being as she doesn’t have her passport it seems unlikely. (She stole her sisters). Until she does, its her problem and hers alone.

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It beggars belief that the overwhelming feeling about this potential 're-entry' will be ignore in the face of EU regs and our own politically correct claptrap!

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
she currently has a lapsed status ....surely there is a huge question mark over her suitability to be allowed back into the country.

No expert in this area but my understanding is that she is a British citizen only (as in does not hold dual citizenship) and as such we cannot revoke this as it would make her stateless. The child is also entitled to citizenship.

Not sure how this will play out but suspect when push comes to shove, putting the citizens rights aside it will come down to “human rights” ......

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No expert in this area but my understanding is that she is a British citizen only (as in does not hold dual citizenship) and as such we cannot revoke this as it would make her stateless. The child is also entitled to citizenship.

Not sure how this will play out but suspect when push comes to shove, putting the citizens rights aside it will come down to “human rights” ......

and yet more fuel to the, what would most call it, 'Alt-Right'?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
She was originally groomed at 15 years old. I have done many stupid things in my youth as well. With proper moderate Islamic teachings when she gets home, she may see the errors of her way, and the baby is innocent and deserves the same chance in life as everyone here.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
She was originally groomed at 15 years old. I have done many stupid things in my youth as well. With proper moderate Islamic teachings when she gets home, she may see the errors of her way, and the baby is innocent and deserves the same chance in life as everyone here.

Should we give voting rights to 16yr olds then dangull?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

There is no such thing as moderate Islam.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Funy how this piece of news has got more traction than this

ttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/saudi-arabia-uk-arms-sales-weapons-yemen-civil-war-house-lords-report-a8781181.html

British arms sales to Saudi Arabia are causing “significant civilian casualties” in Yemen and are probably illegal, a damning parliamentary report says today.

Theresa May’s refusal to curb weapons exports has been condemned by peers who conclude it is “on the wrong side” of international humanitarian law.

Still, this single individual is much more of a threat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here