Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

To add to their long history of :ffsparr:

647_022717053740.jpg

riots-police-2_1967398i.jpg

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thank God we got off this lightly. After all, they burned their own town...

Oct 25, 2003
there's been someone writing "cpfc" in various places around st james' street for a while now.

Of all the places in Brighton you could do it- given that most of the locals are either leaving the bulldog at 5am off their tits on poppers with their ears ringing from pounding european techno, walking with a limp due to a highly successful evening or stumbling in an out of their 'temporary accommodation', pre-occupied with the desire to ask everyone they see for precisely 40p "so that they can get a train to London"...I doubt either of these demographics give a solitary shit about Crystal Palace

Lush

Mods' Pet
there's been someone writing "cpfc" in various places around st james' street for a while now.

Of all the places in Brighton you could do it- given that most of the locals are either leaving the bulldog at 5am off their tits on poppers with their ears ringing from pounding european techno, walking with a limp due to a highly successful evening or stumbling in an out of their 'temporary accommodation', pre-occupied with the desire to ask everyone they see for precisely 40p "so that they can get a train to London"...I doubt either of these demographics give a solitary shit about Crystal Palace

My money's on an over-excited Ultra student away from mummy for the first time (but not gone too far, obviously). Can you be thrown off your course for criminal damage?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I wonder if these individuals who did this are people who live in brighton? It seems a bit bizarre that someone would get on a train in the night to travel down from south London splash some paint on a wall, carry the paint tin on the train ( or in a car) and then get back in and slink back off to south London.

Wonder if there are any CCTV around church street? If so hopefully that will appear and we can do some detective work to have them brought to book for criminal damage?

I'd say that this is the work of the same one man grafitti storm who has been daubing "CPFC" and "Holmesdale Fanatics" all over listed buildings around Brighton. I know that there are people actively looking for him (both official and unofficial) and he is going to regret it when he's caught.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here