Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
I'm level 91 at the moment, I know that once I break the level 100 mark I'll probably retire from the game, so I'm waiting for some new content to be added before I cross that boundary. Still hoping for the heists to be added.

Should give us a chance to all catch up!

SO who's around this week? You know the score 8pm - Sunday - See you there!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Working until 10pm again. If there's any stragglers about, I'll join/hinder you between the hours of 11 and 3. I don't feel any joy playing this game anymore. There's never friends or crew members online and I keep getting sent to these GOD AWFUL custom missions. There should be a passable standard in place. Not the 'first to spawn in front of a gun wins' multiplayers that I've seen. AND all the good stuff has been bought by every Tom, Dick and Cock.

I used to be proud of my upgraded and personalised Entity XF that I paid for with legitimate winnings. Now I look like a mug.

BHA3000

Jan 7, 2014
Working until 10pm again. If there's any stragglers about, I'll join/hinder you between the hours of 11 and 3. I don't feel any joy playing this game anymore. There's never friends or crew members online and I keep getting sent to these GOD AWFUL custom missions. There should be a passable standard in place. Not the 'first to spawn in front of a gun wins' multiplayers that I've seen. AND all the good stuff has been bought by every Tom, Dick and Cock.

I used to be proud of my upgraded and personalised Entity XF that I paid for with legitimate winnings. Now I look like a mug.

the good news is since the money has been taken people seem more willing to take part in races etc(and turn custom cars off),ive had a couple of races this week with the full 16 taking part which is more fun,but not had a good deathmatch yet.

i will probably be loitering with intent later on if you want to race or just fly into people and sh#t

i have a preference for targeting people with annoying voices at the moment:guns:

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Tried the creator last night - I have a race - its not ready for publication yet , i need more time.
out of interest what elements make a good race track?

BHA3000

Jan 7, 2014
Tried the creator last night - I have a race - its not ready for publication yet , i need more time.
out of interest what elements make a good race track?

think you may have pressed the wrong button as its already been published
and its good:thumbsup:

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
I am intersted it what others like to race eg: does racing into oncoming traffic make a better more challeneging race, or turn it into a lottery. should check points be close to the apex of corner so there is no chance of missing them on the racing line.

BHA3000

Jan 7, 2014
I am intersted it what others like to race eg: does racing into oncoming traffic make a better more challeneging race, or turn it into a lottery. should check points be close to the apex of corner so there is no chance of missing them on the racing line.

1/ A good mix of everything seems to work,and yes best on the apex and checkpoints not too far apart.

2/ How miffed was that yank crew when they lost a deathmatch? What a bunch of potty mouths! :lol:

3/ That race the Grand Tour is seriously good in GTA mode and wanted levels on-what utter carnage!

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
1/ A good mix of everything seems to work,and yes best on the apex and checkpoints not too far apart.
THe race is designed went quite well - even if I only managed to come 2nd!

2/ How miffed was that yank crew when they lost a deathmatch? What a bunch of potty mouths! :lol:
Yes but that was our only team victory! as we dont have mics i think we should come up with some pre arranged Deathmatch tactics. Even something as simple as trying to stick together

3/ That race the Grand Tour is seriously good in GTA mode and wanted levels on-what utter carnage!
Yes that was an awsome race. I normily hate really long races or GTA races, yet I came 2nd in this and had lots of fun. - Must add this to a playlist

Good evening all round

Was gonna say see you all next week - but I guess some people will have other plans. Do we just skip next week or try a different time/day?

BHA3000

Jan 7, 2014
Yes but that was our only team victory! as we dont have mics i think we should come up with some pre arranged Deathmatch tactics. Even something as simple as trying to stick together

Was gonna say see you all next week - but I guess some people will have other plans. Do we just skip next week or try a different time/day?

im really quite tempted to get a mic,do settings allow you just to chat to other crew members and not the whole room? texting is a real chore when people are trying to run you over and kill you

probably having a quiet night in sat before the game so i might see who is about 8pm sat.I will be in not fit state to play very late sunday night after a full day on the cider.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
hello! im not gonna be on line much for a while. My new Son was born this week. so im pretty knackered.
i hope you guys can continue the Sunday night sessions!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Anyone still playing on Xbox live? Needing to get my RP better and up for some team missions and the like. Playing alone is getting a bit sad :(

[MENTION=12817]Philzo-93[/MENTION] [MENTION=24519]smeariestbat[/MENTION]

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Anyone still playing on Xbox live? Needing to get my RP better and up for some team missions and the like. Playing alone is getting a bit sad :(

Alas I'm in France but add me anyway as I am getting bored playing by myself!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

havent played in ages, but winter is coming and nights are drawing etc. may pick up this gem again.

smeariestbat is indeed my gamertag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here