Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dani Alves, 36

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
And you know that for a fact? Or just guessing ?

PSG have offered a one year extension. I can't help but think his wages would be a little higher than we can offer.

Brazilian outlets are reporting that he wants two years.

If he does come to the EPL it won't be here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
PSG have offered a one year extension. I can't help but think his wages would be a little higher than we can offer.

Brazilian outlets are reporting that he wants two years.

If he does come to the EPL it won't be here.

Again mate, that is conjecture. We do not know if bloom or barber has decided that maybe we need to pay more ( conjecture) or want to splash cash( conjecture) or maybe they will tell the new manager we have paid all this money for aj etc and he is to develop them. ( conjecture)

The only thing I would say positively , is that no one on here knows our wages structure or what we are looking to do with it! Apart from chaileyboy. Who is in the know...taps nose.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Signing him and Juan Mata will ensure we have that Spanish connection back in the team.

I'm off for another wine. :)

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Again mate, that is conjecture. We do not know if bloom or barber has decided that maybe we need to pay more ( conjecture) or want to splash cash( conjecture) or maybe they will tell the new manager we have paid all this money for aj etc and he is to develop them. ( conjecture)

The only thing I would say positively , is that no one on here knows our wages structure or what we are looking to do with it! Apart from chaileyboy. Who is in the know...taps nose.

I'm far from convinced that Ali J can be developed into anything other than a county league standard player.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
More chance of us signing Dani Minogue.

Probably Alves is just floating the premier league to get Paris to offer him a better deal. If not, then probably West Ham, yes. Glad my taxes are being used to subsidise such worthy expenditure

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So this isn't the 'experienced old head' bounce I thought it was then.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He's an idiot.

Loved him as a player but have lost all respect for him.
He was in the conversation of best full backs so far this century. Now his name will be remembered for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: FCB

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Only last night I watched a bit of the Inter Miami game and thought to myself that Dani Alves was a glaring omission from the Inter Miami team sheet, which is chock full of ex-Barca galaticos past their sell by date but still excellent. Now I know why. What an absolute tosser.

FCB

Sep 1, 2023
Only last night I watched a bit of the Inter Miami game and thought to myself that Dani Alves was a glaring omission from the Inter Miami team sheet, which is chock full of ex-Barca galaticos past their sell by date but still excellent. Now I know why. What an absolute tosser.

He's been playing for a Prison FC team for over a year now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here