[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice to see BHAFC has only one official supporter, forget the rest of us all

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
When do the loyalty points get handed out for this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
So you don't think we dished out a bunch of shite?

No, I think what he is saying is.......
Boro had 11 players on the field who wanted a win as much as our 11, fortunately our 11 were just a little better overall and managed to achieve the result they wanted over 90+ minutes, which, despite Boro's earnest efforts, were unable to break us down and score against us. This was achieved by our team which included 7 changes to our last premier league line up.

What we achieved should not be underestimated. We competed against a very determined Boro side who in all honesty have a difficult job to reach the championship playoffs let alone automatic promotion and were well up for the game, fortunately we managed to get the result required.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We won a dire game against a good championship team with lots of PL experience. If we win 5 league games like that from here on I will be happy in fact ecstatic. The important thing here is the win not the style of play that will come in time.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Well if all GM does is get lucky

Then he has had more luck all of last season and this season to be highest scorer in both

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This 'first eleven' is a load of old bollocks, a total myth.

WTF are you talking about? There is a fair chance one of that starting eleven will start at Southampton.

Ok, firstly tell me the 'one', secondly, I hope you don't mind me bouncing you for being so out of touch come Wednesday.

Stephens.

You seem to have forgotten to bounce as promised [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION].

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well if all GM does is get lucky

Then he has had more luck all of last season and this season to be highest scorer in both
He doesn't always get lucky, he's been our best striker for the last couple of years. But he was obviously lucky on Saturday. More of the same would be great tonight.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, I think what he is saying is.......
Boro had 11 players on the field who wanted a win as much as our 11, fortunately our 11 were just a little better overall and managed to achieve the result they wanted over 90+ minutes, which, despite Boro's earnest efforts, were unable to break us down and score against us. This was achieved by our team which included 7 changes to our last premier league line up.

What we achieved should not be underestimated. We competed against a very determined Boro side who in all honesty have a difficult job to reach the championship playoffs let alone automatic promotion and were well up for the game, fortunately we managed to get the result required.

This. The home team paid their best 11 including expensive PL recruits, but still lost to a team resting several key players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here