Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff fans bothered?

Stumpy Tim

Yes, if Wales lose against Ireland.

They wouldn't win the grand slam if they lost to Ireland!

My point was, if Wales beat Ireland but don't score 4 tries & therefore don't get the extra bonus point, while England win and score four tries (so do get the bonus point), England and Wales will be tied on points. Englands points difference will be far superior, and so though Wales will have won every match (hence will have the Grand Slam) it's England that will top the table (and win the Six Nations)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

My point was, if Wales beat Ireland but don't score 4 tries & therefore don't get the extra bonus point, while England win and score four tries (so do get the bonus point), England and Wales will be tied on points. Englands points difference will be far superior, and so though Wales will have won every match (hence will have the Grand Slam) it's England that will top the table (and win the Six Nations)

No. You get three additional bonus points if you win the Grand Slam.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Cross wires. Obviously no GS if lose to Ireland. England simply need a better result than Wales (which would include gaining a BP when they don’t), to be crowned champions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here