Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall travel from Brighton and pre drinks

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
£14 for a fish finger sandwich and chips, £17 if you want the same sandwich with 'dirty fries' - wow - how times have changed since I was last in a local at Millwall

It used to be a little Irish Bar that did lock-ins when I went to it

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
China Hall has closed.

Whelan’s Pub on Rotherhithe Old Road.

C7108266-712B-4E3D-8164-74D1C7A0B1A8.png

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
If anyone is pining for pre match Harvey's, there's a Harvey's pub, The Royal Oak on Tabard St. About a ten minute walk from London Bridge, two or three if you get the Tube from London Bridge to Borough (one stop) first. No telly or music, it's on old fashioned no nonsense boozer with a Public Bar and a Saloon Bar. Also do decent food at reasonable prices

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will be drinking pre match in the crabtree shoreham and then getting the 9.43am train up.

What time is the Crabtree opening Sunday morning?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
If anyone is pining for pre match Harvey's, there's a Harvey's pub, The Royal Oak on Tabard St. About a ten minute walk from London Bridge, two or three if you get the Tube from London Bridge to Borough (one stop) first. No telly or music, it's on old fashioned no nonsense boozer with a Public Bar and a Saloon Bar. Also do decent food at reasonable prices

Thats where I would have headed if I got a ticket but it can get very busy there on a nice day without any football nearby as its a popular pub.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I presume the Barrowboy and Banker at London Bridge will be a popular pub, several Albion fans in the pub before the West Ham game. If it's busy loads of pubs in and around Southwark market.
I'm thinking about a beer in Croydon and jump on the New Cross train 1pm train takes 20 minutes.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
A 'wall stronghold with double the crowd of our last visit. You're mad.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Always brighton in there every time I’ve been, Millwall avoid drinking at London Bridge. If they did there would be far more trouble around that area on matchdays.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Always brighton in there every time I’ve been, Millwall avoid drinking at London Bridge. If they did there would be far more trouble around that area on matchdays.
The Old Kings Head is always full to the rafters with Millwall fans on Matchdays

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The Old Kings Head is always full to the rafters with Millwall fans on Matchdays

No it’s not Ffs, you may get some Millwall in there, but not full to the rafters.
Plenty of Brighton drink in there on match days.

Birmingham fans coming out of the old kings head at the beginning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here