Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Notts County

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Who would have thought that when they beat us in the play offs at Wembley under Neil Warnock.

Always had a slight thing against them ever since :) but obviously hope they are able to get through this terrible situation they are in.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Had them as winning League 2 in my 'Winners of the Leagues' bet.

Shame it's gone this way for them. Remember going up there the season we got promoted up to the Championship. 1-1 draw guaranteed their survival and, following a little pitch invasion, there was a back and forth rendition of "we are going up" / "we are staying up". And then many, many, beers.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk

Shame it's gone this way for them. Remember going up there the season we got promoted up to the Championship. 1-1 draw guaranteed their survival and, following a little pitch invasion, there was a back and forth rendition of "we are going up" / "we are staying up". And then many, many, beers.

Me too :facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They were 90 minutes from promotion last season, but lost the Playoff Final. Since then they've burned through 3 managers, their owner got his cock out on social media, and now this.

Quite a collapse.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Last night staff at Bolton tweeted that nobody had been paid and that there were no directors or senior managers in the building. Worrying!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sad days at all these clubs. TBH it’s quite astonishing that there haven’t been more clubs go to the wall, so many are in serious trouble.

Having said that, it wasn’t a corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We lose tomorrow we could be going that way, more teams who down go into free fall than bounce straight back up

You love being a bloody Harbinger of Doom don’t you? There is absolutely no comparison with Notts County’s sitiuation and the current Albion.

Ridiculous post

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean

Me too :facepalm: :rolleyes:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
CMSon loan fromWycombe doing his bit for them. Scored the other week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here