Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth and west ham tickets on sale tuesday

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Didn’t get any, although in fairness I forgot about it until a minute ago.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Didn’t get any, although in fairness I forgot about it until a minute ago.

There was a pair popped up a couple of mins ago... always worth looking... some transactions don't get completed.

3 in block 23 now.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got 2 ok shortly after 9am :O

Surprised Queuing wasn’t in action today.

Probably because West Ham tier 2 release isn't until tomorrow, combined with attractiveness of Bournemouth away the Saturday before Christmas combined with a ground many will have visited previously

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That was a bit odd to be honest, Logged on at 8.50am, selected the tickets, stuck them in the basket and then assigned them to the two in our group who are second tier at 9am and bought them. No queuing system at all. Was then surprised to see all tickets gone as they were all available when I got in.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That was a bit odd to be honest, Logged on at 8.50am, selected the tickets, stuck them in the basket and then assigned them to the two in our group who are second tier at 9am and bought them. No queuing system at all. Was then surprised to see all tickets gone as they were all available when I got in.

Odd indeed.... I wasn't expecting it to work... but it did. Happy days :)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I logged in via my phone and couldn't get tickets this morning

I tried via the best tickets available option and also by selecting the seats several times and every time i got returned to the select stand option rather than onwards to be able to assign / pay for them

When i logged in, there were around 250 left at 08:59, and i tried for around 10 minutes before only disabled section tickets were left

Maybe the picking of your seats rather than the old system of just picking the quantity and getting assigned random seats has counted against me here and led me to miss out

Did anyone else buy by phone this morning and did they have any problems?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I logged in via my phone and couldn't get tickets this morning

I tried via the best tickets available option and also by selecting the seats several times and every time i got returned to the select stand option rather than onwards to be able to assign / pay for them

When i logged in, there were around 250 left at 08:59, and i tried for around 10 minutes before only disabled section tickets were left

Maybe the picking of your seats rather than the old system of just picking the quantity and getting assigned random seats has counted against me here and led me to miss out

Did anyone else buy by phone this morning and did they have any problems?

I ordered by phone and it went OK. Was only looking for one ticket and had to be very quick and grab the first one I found but didn't appear to be a problem. Keep trying though - as of a minute ago there is one ticket available.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Never going to wait for second tier friends again. I'm getting my own from now on as I have missed out and could have got mine yesterday. Would have been first visit in over 20 years. Oh well.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
8 showing as available for Bournemouth just now if anyone still looking in block 23.

I looked just after making my previous post and there were only the ambulant disabled seats left, i've just been back on the site and these seats are no longer showing so i am wondering if they put these out as general admission seats, explaining the extra

This post saved my bacon, was in charge of tickets and forgot,:thumbsup:

Were those seats in the front row of the stand?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I looked just after making my previous post and there were only the ambulant disabled seats left, i've just been back on the site and these seats are no longer showing so i am wondering if they put these out as general admission seats, explaining the extra

Were those seats in the front row of the stand?

No, about half way up, the front row disabled and ambulant disabled were still available too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here