Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall allocation

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Never had any issues at the new den.

Won't have the required points this time sadly but don't be put off going. Unless of course you're going for the wrong reasons, in which case you'll probably wish you hadn't.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am guessing they will see how well the home end sells before giving us the lower tier. It's not really practical to make the lower tier part BHA/ part Milwall to give us 15% and allow the maximum 'Wall in. Suspect it's all or nothing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I fear it will be down to 'police advice' as to whether or not we get given the lower tier, and nothing to do with whether or not the upper tier sells out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I fear it will be down to 'police advice' as to whether or not we get given the lower tier, and nothing to do with whether or not the upper tier sells out.

.........which won't be helped by PB's very public outpouring about the 'stuff from the 70s/80s element creeping back into the game' or whatever he went on about

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There should be an equal percentage reduction in home tickets to level up the split. 20000 capacity means we are due 3000 tickets under FA Rules. 800 short is 26% short. So Millwall should get 74% of 17800 which is just over 13000.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There should be an equal percentage reduction in home tickets to level up the split. 20000 capacity means we are due 3000 tickets under FA Rules. 800 short is 26% short. So Millwall should get 74% of 17800 which is just over 13000.

Hard to disagree with the logic of this conclusion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Makes logical sense but practically this would just mean a couple of empty blocks in the home end.......so doesn't really serve any purpose ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Makes logical sense but practically this would just mean a couple of empty blocks in the home end.......so doesn't really serve any purpose ?
It means there would be the same percentage split of fans in the ground as there would have been if we had got the allotment the rules say we should have. Thus negating an advantage for Millwall gained by their fans poor behaviour. I am not expecting it to happen but I am very unhappy that thuggery = FA Cup Quarter final edge - however small it may seem.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Might possibly incentivise ‘Wall fans to behave better if they knew that their allocations at their home ground were reduced pro rata with that of the oppo fans due to their prior behaviour? At the moment you could argue that they’re actually incentivised to misbehave...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Good to see the Millwall fans coming on here contributing.

Puts those Palace idiots we have to put up with to shame.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Don't begrudge anyone with enough points to get their tickets today. Just perplexed as to why tier 2 is so wide...

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Unusual for the Club not to confirm actual ticket allocation.
Have they done this to stop the “wait for the lower tier to open”” behaviour.
If the police had put restrictions on what tier could be sold then surely they would have said so at the start.
I see the 2 corner sections (21/26) nearest the home sections have got the front 10 rows not for sale.
That seems strange if we were already getting a reduced allocation of top tier.
Maybe just the central 3 blocks in the Lower Tier will be available once the top sells out?

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Unusual for the Club not to confirm actual ticket allocation.
Have they done this to stop the “wait for the lower tier to open”” behaviour.
If the police had put restrictions on what tier could be sold then surely they would have said so at the start.
I see the 2 corner sections (21/26) nearest the home sections have got the front 10 rows not for sale.
That seems strange if we were already getting a reduced allocation of top tier.
Maybe just the central 3 blocks in the Lower Tier will be available once the top sells out?

Could be- surely the club would ordinarily not break the down to all members if there was not more than 2200?

On-sale date Points required
Friday 22nd February STHs with 369+
Monday 25th February STHs with 277+*
Tuesday 26th February STHs with 219+*
Wednesday 27th February All Season-Ticket Holders*
Thursday 28th February Members with 63+*
Friday 1st March All Members*

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could be- surely the club would ordinarily not break the down to all members if there was not more than 2200?

On-sale datePoints required
Friday 22nd FebruarySTHs with 369+
Monday 25th FebruarySTHs with 277+*
Tuesday 26th FebruarySTHs with 219+*
Wednesday 27th FebruaryAll Season-Ticket Holders*
Thursday 28th FebruaryMembers with 63+*
Friday 1st MarchAll Members*

They usually do....regardless of the allocation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here