Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Anyone stopped to think that B'muff and West Brom away and Derby at home are the kind of cup ties we'd have gone out against a couple of years ago?

Fantastic achievement, well done Chris and the boys! Quarter-finals here we come!

Spot on. A lot of people expecting easy progress against decent sides. People need a reality check.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Who would you play up against Leicester front if Murray's calf injury and Locadia's ankle injury prevent them from playing (bearing in mind Andone is still suspended)?

Would you go with Gyrokeres on his own or try to draft in a loan player?

We can’t loan anybody. The transfer window is closed.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
From the little anyone can ever truly know of Locadia, I'd say it would be in keeping if he disappeared forever off a seemingly innocuous yet injurious mishap.

I think that's a pretty awful comment. Locadia scored today, and I heard his painful screams when he was injured. If its the money the club paid for him, he didn't have any influence on that.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I thought he had a good game....he gets some awful comments on here but then again we know how knowledgeable we are on here:eek:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We’re in the quarterfinals you muppet. Away, Derby have knocked out Southampton from this competition and Man Utd from the League Cup. Do you know anything about football or where we’ve come from? God we seem to be attracting some entitled “supporters.” Bore off.

If you're happy with the fact that we spend half of every game sitting far too deep and defensive, giving the opposition impetus to attack and get a foothold in the game then that's up to you.

I'd think your a muppet though.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
If you're happy with the fact that we spend half of every game sitting far too deep and defensive, giving the opposition impetus to attack and get a foothold in the game then that's up to you.

I'd think your a muppet though.

Quarterfinals. First time in 33 years. And you’re on here complaining.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
We made hard work of it at the end after conceding another poor goal but we were by far the superior team in the match. Having seen West Brom and Derby recently, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Championship must be very poor this season if both of them are challenging at the top.

Yes, quite. To be fair, West Brom had many reserves, but the fact that we were so much better than Derby's first team, with 6 or 7 of our regulars missing, shows the gulf between the leagues. The PL really is a class above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here