Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eeek another disaster from the media. First the Buzzfeed debacle and now this! People wonder why idiots are calling main news sources FAKE NEWS?

• A bunch of black Israelites were being racist towards the students for the opening 1 hour and 10 minutes.(Didn't even know they were a thing in the US)
  • Students yelled back.
  • A Native American protester approaches the two groups, beating his drum and chanting.
  • The Indian most likely sees the MAGA hats and either disagrees with them, or decides they started it, or whatever, and approaches them around the 1 hour and 12 minute mark.
  • After entering the crowd of students, the students start yelling and move to the drum beat, they seem to think this is banter and not nasty. Some students do tomahawk chop motions with their hands (ignorant).
  • Now the Native American guy approaches the kid in the original video Stat posted, either gets in his face, or is stopped by him, you can't really see much at this angle, but there are lots of vids showing this exact moment. The kid just stares at the protester and smiles, while the protester continues to bang his drum. This goes on for about 1-2 minutes.
  • After the Indian leaves, the Israelites proceed to call the kids “future school shooters” and other assorted phrases.

People literally want this high school kid dead on social media, and his life is probably ruined hopefully the media can post a correction story about this and stop this kid from potentially being killed knowing how nuts the US is these days.
TBH my main concern was taking a school trip to an anti-abortion protest!
Closely followed by the lack of respect, although I guess my first point easily mitigates the surprise from the second.

Say what you like about the black Israelites, they do have fantastic hair.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyBHTTqb38

Eeek another disaster from the media. First the Buzzfeed debacle and now this! People wonder why idiots are calling main news sources FAKE NEWS?

• A bunch of black Israelites were being racist towards the students for the opening 1 hour and 10 minutes.(Didn't even know they were a thing in the US)
  • Students yelled back.
  • A Native American protester approaches the two groups, beating his drum and chanting.
  • The Indian most likely sees the MAGA hats and either disagrees with them, or decides they started it, or whatever, and approaches them around the 1 hour and 12 minute mark.
  • After entering the crowd of students, the students start yelling and move to the drum beat, they seem to think this is banter and not nasty. Some students do tomahawk chop motions with their hands (ignorant).
  • Now the Native American guy approaches the kid in the original video Stat posted, either gets in his face, or is stopped by him, you can't really see much at this angle, but there are lots of vids showing this exact moment. The kid just stares at the protester and smiles, while the protester continues to bang his drum. This goes on for about 1-2 minutes.
  • After the Indian leaves, the Israelites proceed to call the kids “future school shooters” and other assorted phrases.

People literally want this high school kid dead on social media, and his life is probably ruined hopefully the media can post a correction story about this and stop this kid from potentially being killed knowing how nuts the US is these days.

If someone verbally attacks me I have no moral right to do what the High School kids did to a third party, in this incident the Native American. Neither did they.

I'm sure they and their school would not have apologised otherwise.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If someone verbally attacks me I have no moral right to do what the High School kids did to a third party, in this incident the Native American. Neither did they.

Did you even watch the video? The kids didn't do anything, I ever summarised it up there for you. The NA approached the kids, the NA drummed the drum and the kids moved to the beat thinking it was banter, the NA is the one drumming in that kids face so what did they do? They did their school chant to a NA who was playing a drum and stood there while he played it inches from the kids face.

The school apologised prior to the full stream coming out and from the original video they should apologise. Now the full video is out I expect people will immediately lose interest because lets face it people are just sending death threats and wanting to ruin this childs life due to a red hat on his head.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Did you even watch the video? The kids didn't do anything, I ever summarised it up there for you. The NA approached the kids, the NA drummed the drum and the kids moved to the beat thinking it was banter, the NA is the one drumming in that kids face so what did they do? They did their school chant to a NA who was playing a drum and stood there while he played it inches from the kids face.

The school apologised prior to the full stream coming out and from the original video they should apologise. Now the full video is out I expect people will immediately lose interest because lets face it people are just sending death threats and wanting to ruin this childs life due to a red hat on his head.
Are you serious? If that was 2 sets of football supporters, what the kid in the maga hat did would have provoked a fight. The only reason it didnt was because the other side didnt react. He knew they wouldnt so got brave. If we make excuses for this it will just get worse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Yeah, most kids wear Maga hats, whilst waiting for a bus outside a protest against the government.

I am sure most groups, left or right always have a reason for being where they are at an opportune moment.

The trouble is, this clearly is mocking and antagonizing the other side based on their beliefs. But, I will go and look at the facts again and if I am wrong and they were there on a school trip or their usual school bus stop AND they generally carry MAGA hats with them to school, and the video show the NA or black Jewish people shouting or taunting them without provocation, I will defend these kids to the hilt.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Looks to me like the Native American's were trying to cool the situation between the school kids and the black Israelites. Not sure anyone comes out of this situation looking good (apart from possible the Native Americans). It is a sad sad microcosm of the world today really summed up by the two people at the beginning shouting at each other and accusing each other of not listening.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Looks to me like the Native American's were trying to cool the situation between the school kids and the black Israelites. Not sure anyone comes out of this situation looking good (apart from possible the Native Americans). It is a sad sad microcosm of the world today really summed up by the two people at the beginning shouting at each other and accusing each other of not listening.
Yup

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go on YouTube and watch a full explanation. They were waiting for a bus.
I'll say it again:-
Having been taken to an anti abortion protest.

Something that has so far been swerved by the defense.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

School being bullied too.

‘The Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School later issued a statement offering "our deepest apologies to Mr Phillips".
"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general," the statement reads.
It added that the incident was being investigated and "appropriate action" would be taken.’

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't have to look it up, but in the interests of real news I thought I should.

Colvington Catholic High School is an ALL MALE high school.

If you don't have a problem with men telling women what to with their bodies - you should

If you don't have a problem with adolescent boys telling women what to do with their bodies - you are one sick individual.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I'll say it again:-
Having been taken to an anti abortion protest.

Something that has so far been swerved by the defense.
Whilst I am pro choice and opposed to the march these kids attended, I fully believe they have a right to attend and wear MAGA hats. That’s their choice. This story has been twisted and that’s pretty sick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whilst I am pro choice and opposed to the march these kids attended, I fully believe they have a right to attend and wear MAGA hats. That’s their choice. This story has been twisted and that’s pretty sick.
Because everybody has the right to free speech, you don't have to exercise that right

If you don't have a problem with adolescent boys at this demo, I pity you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I didn't have to look it up, but in the interests of real news I thought I should.

Colvington Catholic High School is an ALL MALE high school.

If you don't have a problem with men telling women what to with their bodies - you should

If you don't have a problem with adolescent boys telling women what to do with their bodies - you are one sick individual.

And if they have part time jobs then their taxes go towards funding abortions.

So they have every right to represent the views of tax payers whose taxes fund these abortions if they do not agree with it.

Is it OK for people to have an issue with their taxes funding something they don't agree with? Pretty common reason for people protesting isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here