Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where’s Dougie?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
CBA to screenshot all the convo
e1f8a8722efb9129ada2edbc467b357e.jpg

Just post the link, so those who can read the BBS can see it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Any chance one of our moderator/admins can change the username of Dougie to 'thereichstuff'? Failing that, just ban him.

Not sure we should have a scumbag palace loser with a username containing "reich". Personally I'd rather not but that bbs username suggests that he may be one of the EDL fascists handing out leaflets with their perverse propaganda outside their ground.

Would we be surprised?

Shit club. No class.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not sure we should have a scumbag palace loser with a username containing "reich". Personally I'd rather not but that bbs username suggests that he may be one of the EDL fascists handing out leaflets with their perverse propaganda outside their ground.

Would we be surprised?

Shit club. No class.

You're right. We've already got a Brighton 'fan' with that tag. How about Pretty Palace Fairy instead?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is (s)he currently holed up in a flat on Portland Road lobbing flower pots out of the window. Tuesday's result really did send them over the edge.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just post the link, so those who can read the BBS can see it.
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] has raised her Croydon facelifted head on NSC finally, hopping this thread would be forgotten....! So Doogle, why is one of your own calling you strange?! :lol: :clap2:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], you can beat an egg, you can beat the clock, you can even beat a retreat,

But, you can’t beat 10 men.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He/she clearly has "issues"....come out Dougie luv, nothing wrong with a cock in a frock!!

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Anyone seen [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]? I’ve pmd him but not heard back? Also [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] - all appeared at the weekend after weeks absence and were posting all the time? I’m worried. Very worried.

Hope they weren’t in the group looking very angry with the songs coming from those walking up the coach park steps...?

Let us know you’re ok hun?

Sheebo.. didnt know you cared :love:

All got a bit much really, I love all the banter but was all becoming rather tiresome. Oh also because I had to run off with my tail between my legs after the schooling we were given by you lot. I'm feeling a bit more confident for March. Our players owe us at least. I see we are creeping up behind you which is always good to see. I think we'll bother be ok to continue our love affair next season.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think we'll bother be ok to continue our love affair next season.

Only making an effort when it suits you and things are good - you remind me of my ex...

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Only making an effort when it suits you and things are good - you remind me of my ex...

I cant comment on what you found good with your ex..however I certainly wouldnt use the term 'good' in a Palace sense currently. Still a lot of wok to do. I just feel we will be ok.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here