Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Starlizard

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ta, and without over thinking it, are the allowed to bet on other horses to win in the same race if you see where I am coming from?
They can, it’s laying on the exchanges and passing information to bookies in exchange for enhanced odds that will land you in trouble.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thanks Mackenzie
I guess it's policed so tight hey you wouldnt get away with it anyway in any shape or form
Risk and reward. There are other “acceptable” forms of cheating in racing though, the main one is trying to drop your handicap mark by running in unsuitable races (distances and going) and getting beaten on purpose. In a gambling driven industry there are always people who’ll try and gain an unfair advantage.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm not sure what else you're looking for. He has historical and current valid sources of income. Whilst we don't have a signed statement from him on his accounts it's not exactly heresay.

as i say, looking for some corroborable information. makes a small fortune with online gambling, [big gap], has billions. property investment is cited but no actual property noted. the Starlizard business gives a way to amass a large fortune anonymously, but was dismissed as not the source of wealth.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I guess they over-ordered for the 2019-2020 season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Uncle Tone let Starlizard employees & families have a tournament at the Amex yesterday I believe. What a boss

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I reckon a fair few people, myself included, saw that awful sponsor patch and gave that kit a swerve
That shirts didn’t have a patch, there is a white space between the stripes and the Amex logo is heat pressed, same as this year and last year. My guess is that shirt was during Covid so perhaps fewer people went with the expense at a time when things were uncertain, and there were not many games to go to.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I reckon a fair few people, myself included, saw that awful sponsor patch and gave that kit a swerve
I love that kit. Best kit we've had for years.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That shirts didn’t have a patch, there is a white space between the stripes and the Amex logo is heat pressed, same as this year and last year. My guess is that shirt was during Covid so perhaps fewer people went with the expense at a time when things were uncertain, and there were not many games to go to.
Oh! I thought it was the other one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here