Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Let's put to bed all this horseshite about Knocky leaving us for a Championship team...

It makes as much sense as breaking up a boat to make a raft...TOTALLY stupid, why oh why would we do this??

Best player on his day, makes mincemeat out of iffy opposition defenders

I assume the 'fans' thinking £15m and get rid makes a lot of sense thought that Ashley Barnes was a workshy layabout with no talent :facepalm:

You have identified the difference between the two players - one can often be described as workshy, the other you can’t.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Most of the time he chased back was more a fit of pique when he lost the ball, often lunging in.

Untrue. You are clearly not a fan, but we would be relegated without him, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Some (many) players prefer to challenge themselves at the top level.

This is so true. I have heard so many players saying they dream of playing in the PL. So, not many will want to drop down unless they are forced to.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is so true. I have heard so many players saying they dream of playing in the PL. So, not many will want to drop down unless they are forced to.

Well, Knocky's achieved his dream, hasn't he? Maybe he'd be happy to go back to being a larger fish in a smaller sea - who knows? Plenty of players do drop down a division for one reason or other.

Jul 7, 2003
Untrue. You are clearly not a fan, but we would be relegated without him, so...

Whereas you are clearly a Grade A tw@t who can't cope with the someone having a different opinion to yours. I think it can safely be assumed that you were one of the few idiots who stood and gave him a round of applause after he was sent off against Bournemouth.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I don't think he would want to go.....Premier league football for another season is a big pull.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So is London and a pay rise

It won't be a pay rise.
The parachute payments are designed to help relegated clubs come to terms with life outside the Premier League.
They are spread over 4 years so the club can REMOVE expensive contracts.

Parachute payments are not meant to be used on even more extravagant spe ...

...ah forget it, I'm surprised I even got that far. :lolol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well, Knocky's achieved his dream, hasn't he? Maybe he'd be happy to go back to being a larger fish in a smaller sea - who knows? Plenty of players do drop down a division for one reason or other.

Only usually when they are too old to cut it in the Prem, which Knocky is not.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Whereas you are clearly a Grade A tw@t who can't cope with the someone having a different opinion to yours. I think it can safely be assumed that you were one of the few idiots who stood and gave him a round of applause after he was sent off against Bournemouth.

I certainly did not, and you are not only being rather rude, but also just plain wrong... [emoji112]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Reading between the lines in the Argus this morning seems that potters not that fussed about keeping him and probably feels he’ll get a better tune out the others

How did you read that!? Potter says he cannot control it but he wants Knocky to stay!!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just didn’t read as overly bothered to me knockys definitely a hughton player and might not want that type around currently

He is the opposite of a Chris player in the sense he is a forward! [emoji6]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Tbc he most certainly can control it by saying things like you’re going to be the focal point of the team I want you to lead us forward here’s a pay rise etc etc

I think he was just emphasising he is a coach, not a manager.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here