Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
would I be entitled to any benefits from any other EU country's if I decided to turn up out of the blue ??
Regards
DR

Although I can understand your interest in places where you can claim benefits with no contribution, it seems that sadly, much the same as others who have been in the news and on benefits lately, you are our responsibility and it's our job to support you.

If you were hard working, entrepreneurial, paying taxes and wanting to progress in life I'm sure that wouldn't be the case, but we are where we are :shrug:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
No, it seems that sadly, much the same as others who have been in the news and on benefits lately, you are our responsibility and it's our job to support you.

If you were hard working, entrepreneurial, paying taxes and wanting to progress in life I'm sure that wouldn't be the case, but we are where we are :shrug:

You're making yourself look extremely stupid ,hey ho you carry on it's entertaining to say the least :wink:
Regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Vague at best, the UK the country that keeps on giving, thankfully that will be coming to an end and we will be keeping out criminals and undesirables from entering this country
Regards
DR

My worry is what we do about the undesirables and people who are already here ???

How do you think your favourite newspaper would describe yourself :laugh:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Vague at best, the UK the country that keeps on giving, thankfully that will be coming to an end and we will be keeping out criminals and undesirables from entering this country
Regards
DR

Go on then, give us a link to a source that is more than 'vague at best'. Off you trot.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
My worry is what we do about the undesirables and people who are already here ???

How do you think your favourite newspaper would describe yourself :laugh:

Maybe they could go fruit picking to earn there payout ... on 2nd thoughts it would probably be against their human rights to make them work

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You're becoming agitated and extremely frustrated ..............and relax ,October 31st 2019 one for your Diary be there or be square

Regards
DR

So that's a no then. No agitation here, you're not worth that.

Flakier than a Cadbury's factory. Can't even answer a simple question. No wonder you're universally disliked.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I’d be very careful if I were you making accusations like that, that’s one heck of an allegation on a public site, let’s keep the conversation cordial please.

You shouldn’t get so worked up just because people have differing views to you, I’d suggest a quick look at some of the work by Dale Carnegie, enlightening even if I say so myself.

er, as said before, he calls himself Das Reich. He shares neo-nazi youtube channels on here.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Millions
regards
DR

But it's Billions we need to offset the carnage of Brexit, maybe more benefit cuts or continuing with the austerity measures of no increases will continue infinitely, might even have to shelve the triple lock pension safety net to add to the pot ? Then there's the old faithful measures of warmongering which could easily reduce the populace to manageable levels, could even break the golden rule and increase taxes ! No, now I'm being really silly !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm not being nasty in the slightest - in fact, you've won a prize! Along with Westdene Seagull who started a post with the words:

That's right, you've won a 100% free, no obligation, 1 week trial of a subscription to being on my ignore list. This very exclusive prize for 7 whole days puts you solely in the company of Ppf himself who decided to take up a lifetime subscription to it a while back. Benefits of this very exclusive subscription include me not having to have read anything written by you, two leave voters from Hove, about immigrants on benefits.

OMG - how will I sleep at night with all that worry :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 22389

er, as said before, he calls himself Das Reich. He shares neo-nazi youtube channels on here.

I don't believe he is any of those, otherwise he would have been banned months ago. The world has moved on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here