Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nick Powell

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Finally been unveiled at Stoke city with our very own Nathan Jones in charge. In my opinion he was 1 of a handful of players who could've made the jump from championship to premier league

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Finally been unveiled at Stoke city with our very own Nathan Jones in charge. In my opinion he was 1 of a handful of players who could've made the jump from championship to premier league

Skill and quality wise yes. Temperament and pressure, maybe no. Perhaps the Championship is his ceiling. Big fish - Small Pond. (See Zaha thread).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Well he's had half a season, knows what he needs, and bought in 6 players early. Just feels like he knows what he's doing

I think Nathan Jones may well be assembling a squad capable of battling for promotion. Top two is a bit of a lottery as anyone from about 10 could be in contention but Stoke should be battling for a spot with 1 or 2 more quality additions and providing they have a decent goalkeeper for the season

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Right now, Stoke have a squad as good as any in the league. The only question is whether Jack Butland leaves, but they've already signed Adam Davies, who Jones would have known about from last season and I generally trust his judgement in players.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think Nathan Jones may well be assembling a squad capable of battling for promotion. Top two is a bit of a lottery as anyone from about 10 could be in contention but Stoke should be battling for a spot with 1 or 2 more quality additions and providing they have a decent goalkeeper for the season

Well if Nathan doesn't get Stoke into the play offs at the very least, then it will probably cost him his job.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here