Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Introduction of Molly-Mae has definitely got the two original resident blondes rattled bigtime. Blokes (or at least those allowed any screentime) all immediately sniffing around :lolol:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
That actually made me laugh.........

NSC'ers thanks for all your support so far.

She’s doing you proud Harty - the voice of reason and common sense. Amy and Curtis are fast becoming the ‘Dani & Jack’ from last year and they went all the way and won it ! Curtis’s handling of the hot tub date couldn’t have been handled any better by him !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I sat down and and watched an episode with the Mrs last night, Lucie is absolutely stunning, Mollie Mae is a typical Instagram trollop, Amy is marriage material.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I sat down and and watched an episode with the Mrs last night, Lucie is absolutely stunning, Mollie Mae is a typical Instagram trollop, Amy is marriage material.

Pretty good summary. I've worked out that this series is basically The Lord of the Flies plus implants, steroids and suntans; the girls were a short distance away from tearing Mollie-Mae apart.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
She’s doing you proud Harty - the voice of reason and common sense. Amy and Curtis are fast becoming the ‘Dani & Jack’ from last year and they went all the way and won it ! Curtis’s handling of the hot tub date couldn’t have been handled any better by him !

Thanks mate, I thought Curtis was a complete Gent, I’m still intrigued to know who he supports, Stoke City or Port Vale?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Amy is coming across superbly well. Curtis seems a right Gent and they looked very well matched. Interesting that the other girls seem to turn to Amy when they need a bit of advice. She's doing really well.

Whatever people my think about Tommy Fury, he is an absolutely MAGNIFICENT specimen of a man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here