Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will join us in the PL ? Playoff thread

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I haven't really seen Leeds this season. Didn't realise just how much of a bunch of cheats they were.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Looks like Leeds are going to win and I don't mind that too much because it means they can lose in the big game, and that really hurts to get so close after years in the 2nd tier.
And it will amuse me.
Derby fans must be sick of failing.
Edit 1-1

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So, I'm willing to give anybody a chance as our new manager- well, maybe not Pardew, or Mark Hughes, or Redknapp- but what exactly has Lampard done to warrant interest from higher league clubs?

He took a team who usually reach or flirt with the play offs, and, er, reached the play offs (with a load of loan players). I don't remember FLDerby tearing the league apart...or were they doing it before their traditional mid season nosedive? Are people being seduced by his playing record here? I can never understand that. Being a brilliant footballer does not give one the gift of being a great manager, as countless examples through history have proved.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ahahahahaha!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am very willing to be proved wrong on the subject of Frank Lampard, by the way, if Frank Lampard's Derby pull this off.

Come on, Frank Lampard's Derby.

(what's happened to them? They looked abysmal for about the first thirty minutes of this game)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I am very willing to be proved wrong on the subject of Frank Lampard, by the way, if Frank Lampard's Derby pull this off.

Come on, Frank Lampard's Derby.

(what's happened to them? They looked abysmal for about the first thirty minutes of this game)

They looked abysmal for 90 minutes of the first leg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How is Bradley Johnson still playing for a team challenging for promotion from the Championship?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here