Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An ex lurker

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Reminds me we need a 'Favourite Sandwich Thread' soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Now you've won us over, and sold the story about having a ST for next year, are you going to casually ask if anyone has a spare for the Man City game?

I thought you prevented newbies from starting new threads until they'd posted a certain amount of posts? 10?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you want to see some right loonies, check out the brexit thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who’d be a newbie on NSC? It must be quite daunting

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Simply answers to the following questions so we can assess your Albioness, after which you may continue about your business:-

Centre Forward or Centre back?
Pie or Burger?
Harveys or Fosters?
Choir or solo?
Shitehouse or Brilliant?
and naturally
Car or Bicycle?

Blame or Praise?
Blunt or Sharp?
Bent or Straight?
Gloomy or Cheerful?
Lofty or Lowly?
North or South?
and naturally
Motorcycle combination or Scooter?

When is Next Monday?

rxbcxe

Apr 30, 2019
Now you've won us over, and sold the story about having a ST for next year, are you going to casually ask if anyone has a spare for the Man City game?

Hahaha :laugh: no, don’t worry already purchased one as soon as they went on sale. I’ve actually been to most games this season anyway which is why I thought it was more sensible just to buy a ST for next season!

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Hahaha :laugh: no, don’t worry already purchased one as soon as they went on sale. I’ve actually been to most games this season anyway which is why I thought it was more sensible just to buy a ST for next season!

I thought there was a waiting list for STs?

Oh and ..... biscuit or cake?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Imagine not being financially committed to going to home games in the second half of this season and actually CHOOSING to continually buy tickets on a game by game basis to watch THAT.

Fair play.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

How far down the wait list were you and how long were you on it ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bloody JCL

rxbcxe

Apr 30, 2019
Simply answers to the following questions so we can assess your Albioness, after which you may continue about your business:-

Centre Forward or Centre back?
Pie or Burger?
Harveys or Fosters?
Choir or solo?
Shitehouse or Brilliant?
and naturally
Car or Bicycle?

Wouldn’t want to disappoint you in case I’m not Albion-ish enough for you, but let’s just say I love a Piglets and a Harvey’s! :drink:

rxbcxe

Apr 30, 2019
I thought there was a waiting list for STs?

Oh and ..... biscuit or cake?

There was a waiting list, I signed up a couple of seasons ago and got to the top of the queue this season. And cakeeee. Love a bit of cake

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Who’d be a newbie on NSC? It must be quite daunting

Agreed. Replace the word 'Witch' with 'Palace' and you're half way there. :lolol:

After that, there's the abuse, sarcasm, dismissiveness and then more suspicion. If you make it through all that, you're as thick skinned as that Randy Banana fella, or you're 'fit for purpose' on here. ???

rxbcxe

Apr 30, 2019
Just checked and my waiting list position was 592. That put me in priority on sale position 1 on the latest batch. Been on the list for about 2 years

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just checked and my waiting list position was 592. That put me in priority on sale position 1 on the latest batch. Been on the list for about 2 years

That's a start... :wink:

score.jpeg

Just don't ask for tickets for the Citeh game, whatever you do....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here