Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
there's nothing to debate , the vote was to leave, only one question to ask and that's why haven't we............ answer is snidey two faced MP 's NOT UP TO CARRYING OUT THE REFERENDUM RESULT
regards
DR

Which version of leave should we do? Remember No Deal isn't an option, as was confirmed at the time of the referendum.

Which version of leave did 17.4m vote for? Was it Norway? Canada? CU? EEA? Which one?

The reason you can't answer this accurately is the same reason we haven't left. There ISN'T a mandate for any particular Brexit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really ? By whom ?

The Leave campaign specifically stated "We will not leave the EU without a negotiated deal in place." It was information readily available to all - bizarre that anyone who voted Leave wouldn't look into the absolute basics of what they voted for.

Jan 30, 2008
Which version of leave should we do? Remember No Deal isn't an option, as was confirmed at the time of the referendum.

Which version of leave did 17.4m vote for? Was it Norway? Canada? CU? EEA? Which one?

The reason you can't answer this accurately is the same reason we haven't left. There ISN'T a mandate for any particular Brexit.
Bullshit ,leave OR remain :wave:
regards
DR

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
British Legion claims 6,000 ex servicemen homeless or in prison , source inews , ......google it , and spend the rest of the afternoon communicating with yourself , surely Britain should shelter it's own before it houses all comers ..... you condescending , smart arsed c**t.

You are a true vulgarian, so limited that you resort to cliched foul language immediately without addressing the question.
'6,000 ex servicemen homeless or in prison' is a scandal - no doubt. Their circumstances and situation should be investigated and support for them provided. Britain needs to shelter ALL its citizens.

https://www.debatingeurope.eu/2016/...al-housing-opportunities-locals/#.XMcHMJNKhsM

To highlight the dreadful plight of homeless servicemen (and women) in the context of immigrants having homes is simple, shameless racism. This matter isn't a simple dichotomy. You can spend some of your afternoon looking 'dichotomy' up if you like!

I don't need to be condescending with you, you give away your agenda with your ill-thought out, aggressive outpouring.

end of........

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The Leave campaign specifically stated "We will not leave the EU without a negotiated deal in place." It was information readily available to all - bizarre that anyone who voted Leave wouldn't look into the absolute basics of what they voted for.

No they didn't - they said we would try and leave with a deal ..... not that no deal wasn't a possibility. Now I wonder what the remain side said ....*cough* .... recession and war.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There was only one..... leave the EU, NOT ONE FOOT IN ONE FOOT OUT, ask around i think you'll find that was what voters were backing :wink:
regards
DR

Which version is that? Again, remember you were told No Deal wasn't an option, so which version do you mean?

It's a really simple question, just answer it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No they didn't - they said we would try and leave with a deal ..... not that no deal wasn't a possibility. Now I wonder what the remain side said ....*cough* .... recession and war.

Nope - you are factually wrong. I can give the exact quote, it was even put in bold from the rest of the text so I can do the same to be helpful;

We will not leave the EU without a negotiated deal in place.

Jan 30, 2008
You are a true vulgarian, so limited that you resort to cliched foul language immediately without addressing the question.
'6,000 ex servicemen homeless or in prison' is a scandal - no doubt. Their circumstances and situation should be investigated and support for them provided. Britain needs to shelter ALL its citizens.

https://www.debatingeurope.eu/2016/...al-housing-opportunities-locals/#.XMcHMJNKhsM

To highlight the dreadful plight of homeless servicemen (and women) in the context of immigrants having homes is simple, shameless racism. This matter isn't a simple dichotomy. You can spend some of your afternoon looking 'dichotomy' up if you like!

I don't need to be condescending with you, you give away your agenda with your ill-thought out, aggressive outpouring.

end of........
limit immigration and limit homelessness, anything wrong in that ? ................. thought not
regards
DR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nope - you are factually wrong. I can give the exact quote, it was even put in bold from the rest of the text so I can do the same to be helpful;

We will not leave the EU without a negotiated deal in place.

We can all type stuff ( and then bold it ) ..... now show me a link to the reference material ..... and I mean an explicit quote from a member of the leave campaign that said 'no deal' wasn't a possibility.

EDIT - and [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] doesn't count !

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

end of........

limit immigration and limit homelessness, anything wrong in that ? ................. thought not
regards
DR

You mean 'not thought' not 'thought not'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pascal Lamy was the WTO director (who elects the WTO btw?) This is what he thinks of IDS and his plan.

[tweet]1122837292211527680[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here