Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] It’s a bit blowy in Worthing!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I love living in a Worthing. Now we have live sex shows in the town centre as well.

It’s a good town. Yeah, the town centre is a bit rough at the moment but they’ll sort it.
It’s also, for my money, got one of the best stretches of beach around.
We have considered moving there at some point in the future, we are just keeping an eye on Shoreham , where we live now, and seeing how bad all this building of flats gets and see how it changes the town.
In the few years I’ve been here I’ve noticed a sharp increase in the amount of people around.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
It’s a good town. Yeah, the town centre is a bit rough at the moment but they’ll sort it.
We have considered moving there at some point in the future, we are just keeping an eye on Shoreham , where we live now, and seeing how bad all this building of flats gets and see how it changes the town.
In the few years I’ve been here I’ve noticed a sharp increase in the amount of people around.
Worthing beach must have changed a lot then, always used to be a major problem with seaweed and accompanying smells. Best beach nearby is Goring by Sea and the bonus of the green area behind.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Worthing beach must have changed a lot then, always used to be a major problem with seaweed and accompanying smells. Best beach nearby is Goring by Sea and the bonus of the green area behind.

It's a great beach, still get the weed at times but not the quantity of old or the smell. I kayak off Worthing quite a bit and it's a great stretch.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

You could do a lot worse than Worthing Clampy. Some good pubs now mate. Strangely enough we often pop over to Shor3ham for a few in the Wellington before some Thai in the Sovereign.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's a great beach, still get the weed at times but not the quantity of old or the smell. I kayak off Worthing quite a bit and it's a great stretch.

Kayaking with 8 cans of Punk in your little icebox is irresponsible Pickles.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Food and drink in Worthing is on a definite upward curve, and has been for a few years - there are some really good choices. Kenny Tutt's Pitch is only going to further that when it opens in the near future.

But you're right - shopping is pretty poor. It's a pretty last resort for us to visit the town centre to go shopping.
Used to love Worthing and had great pubs, Thieves Kitchen, Old England, Wine Lodge, Cider Bar and Selden Arms were regulars. I think the latter is only still going. Good to know restaurants are picking up. Best curry I ever had was in Worthing.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You could do a lot worse than Worthing Clampy. Some good pubs now mate. Strangely enough we often pop over to Shor3ham for a few in the Wellington before some Thai in the Sovereign.

A fine night out indeed. Two good pubs.
It’s definitely in the running in the case of a move from Shoreham. I do love Shoreham but it’s changing at an alarming rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here