Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
No good banning him he just comes back under a different name and continues his diatribe. See [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION].

you are welcome to click ignore or not click on the thread - the tools are there for you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I align with some of the evidence regrding the LA hoax - photos, timings, witnesses, and some parts of the lone parent.

Note, i posted many posts in this thread before i linked to one of those articles and made my stance clear.

keep throwing your darts......

Nah. I think your views are pretty clear now. That Dianne Feinstein and holocaust denial are particularly damning IMO.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Indeed.

Of course, if I go through the thread deleting the distasteful links he's posted, and serve him a ban, it will merely prove that his wisdom and TRUTH is being forcibly repressed, by agents of the illuminati / zionists / state (me)

I usually stay away from these threads. I imagine Hybrid-x sat in a cave, clad in black, greasy hair, spots on his face, tin foil hat occasionally cracking one out over his perceived ability to see the truth that nobody else can see before indulging in a spot of Dungeons and dragons. It’s pointless arguing given everything and anything is a conspiracy probably started off by trust issues after each and every girlfriend he has had has left him for anyone with a pulse. I admire [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] for his persistence, even if I believe it to be a completely fruitless exercise.

The reason for my post is that I’m not easily offended. I’ve never reported a post and can’t stand the modern trend of getting aerated over something trivial (Clarkson, Brand scandals etc). That said, given the main charity of this board (REMF) and the previous distasteful posts about 9/11 from our resident nutjob, the racist links posted, the completely disrespectful attitude towards victims families and anti Semitism off the top of my head, What EXACTLY has he got to do to get banned? Surely we would all be better off if he was confined to fruitcakesandilluminati.com

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What's gone on here? How has a thread about some shootings in america lead to conspiracy theories, accusations of holocaust denial and a banning? How's that happened? And what's the conspiracy theory?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
For someone with an eye for a conspiracy you don't have much chance when up against serious brains like [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION]. You've been totally owned you knob

Hybrid X you utter goon. Goodbye.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Indeed.

Of course, if I go through the thread deleting the distasteful links he's posted, and serve him a ban, it will merely prove that his wisdom and TRUTH is being forcibly repressed, by agents of the illuminati / zionists / state (me)

No, It just shows how petty people can get when in authority.

PS I like how you've played the racist card on Hybrid X. Well spotted.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, It just shows how petty people can get when in authority.

PS I like how you've played the racist card on Hybrid X. Well spotted.

He played the race card. He was the one who linked to racist websites. He's the one who seems to have a problem with Dianne Feinstein's Jewishness.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
He played the race card. He was the one who linked to racist websites. He's the one who seems to have a problem with Dianne Feinstein's Jewishness.

where did i say i had a problem? just stating a fact.

You've been owned

to conclude......

if one was to read the whole thread from the start, it's pretty clear post #246 owns the thread.....deny it away, but it's easy and clear to see. I'm sure many of the 5,000 lurkers on this thread can see it too. but special thanks must goto buzzer and hillbilly for playing their part......now tossed back into the ocean ready for the next MSM hoax / disinfo / dodgy event.

another special mention must goto the mod who dithered and squealed out of his depth before he banned me to play it safe.

a true 'gatekeeper.'

another special mention to buzzer who meets objective-truth-facts - with off the shelf 'group think' buzzwords from the media - a protagonist like this is rare to find and very shiny.

truly one of my favourite threads in the life of the internet.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't report people but I hope one of the mods see's you r recurring drivel and bans you for good. You cannot help yourself. Still, I reckon this little outburst of yours the minute your ban ends should see you gone for good.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
where did i say i had a problem? just stating a fact.

to conclude......

if one was to read the whole thread from the start, it's pretty clear post #246 owns the thread.....deny it away, but it's easy and clear to see. I'm sure many of the 5,000 lurkers on this thread can see it too. but special thanks must goto buzzer and hillbilly for playing their part......now tossed back into the ocean ready for the next MSM hoax / disinfo / dodgy event.

another special mention must goto the mod who dithered and squealed out of his depth before he banned me to play it safe.

a true 'gatekeeper.'

another special mention to buzzer who meets objective-truth-facts - with off the shelf 'group think' buzzwords from the media - a protagonist like this is rare to find and very shiny.

Do you actually support the Albion and attend games?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
where did i say i had a problem? just stating a fact

to conclude......

a true 'gatekeeper.'

Mate. You don't half post some shit.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I'm loathe to re-open this debate but as an aside I'm puzzled how someone that uses 'group think' buzzwords can be described as rare? Doesn't the fact that they deal in 'group think' mean that they are going to be relatively common? Most puzzling...it's as if you don't really understand the phrases you use.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... Most puzzling...it's as if you don't really understand the phrases you use.

indeed, the irony is that "group think" itself is a very media/marketing oriented buzzword.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
indeed, the irony is that "group think" itself is a very media/marketing oriented buzzword.

"Group think" is a very media/marketing oriented buzzword!?

Bloody hell, some people don't half speak some shite.

Where did you learn this?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm loathe to re-open this debate but as an aside I'm puzzled how someone that uses 'group think' buzzwords can be described as rare? Doesn't the fact that they deal in 'group think' mean that they are going to be relatively common? Most puzzling...it's as if you don't really understand the phrases you use.

What's your obsession with Hybrid X's rarity?

He's not a puzzle or a jigsaw, you simply must have a really boring life?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What's your obsession with Hybrid X's rarity?

He's not a puzzle or a jigsaw, you simply must have a really boring life?

Err...I think you've completely misunderstood that last interchange. Hybrid_x referred to me as 'rare and shiny'. I asked how I could be described as rare (and therefore collectable) if I engage in 'group think'.

I'm not sure your chum will like being described as boring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here