spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looking forward to tomorrow's games. Come on you Hornets

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think they're embarrassing. Millwall should give them their full allocation, they should be allowed to take flasks in, and why are their players being so tinpot as to try to get opposition autographs anyway?!
Er, we're playing Millwall, they're playing Watford.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What? Reading fans are at them as well, now!?

1ocimz.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I LOVE Harry The Hornet

More of the same please Harry.

He's gonna cry in a minute :lolol: Even the bloke in the tracksuit that comes to get Zahahahaha is laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQa-KaSMFf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRbrSgcIMKQ

I love Roy's response.

1. "Harry the Hornet, who I presume is the mascot" and "That is not what football is about" You are spot on here Roy, can't argue with either statements but i love the way he gives Harry the Hornet his full title.

2. "SOmething which isn't there" what about something that is there.

3. This is closely followed by Roy lying his ass off about Wilf not Diving while touching his face a number of times ( common body language give away of lying).

Brilliant.

Siney

Jan 22, 2008
I'm based in Paderborn, I've been into their ultra end and I simply don't get it. It is decent atmosphere but it seems forced with the drums and blokes on microphones, you can't see most the game with the flags at the bottom of the stand, I dont get this ultra shit I definitely prefer English atmosphere. We normally stick with the stand opposite where the ultras are when we go to Paderborn games, you can actsully watch the game properly also its next to away fans.

We're in Cyprus in July for 2 years so I'm looking forward to seeing games over there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm based in Paderborn, I've been into their ultra end and I simply don't get it. It is decent atmosphere but it seems forced with the drums and blokes on microphones, you can't see most the game with the flags at the bottom of the stand, I dont get this ultra shit I definitely prefer English atmosphere. We normally stick with the stand opposite where the ultras are when we go to Paderborn games, you can actsully watch the game properly also its next to away fans.

We're in Cyprus in July for 2 years so I'm looking forward to seeing games over there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cyprus football is interesting these days. Their Ultra contingent is much as you’d expect, lots of noise from relatively small crowds. Sadly the game there is rife with match fixing, on a scale I’ve never seen or heard of elsewhere, and with that comes the violence, really bad, games abandoned regularly, games behind closed doors all the time, and running riots in the streets, often between more than two teams’ factions. My brother lives there, and gave up going to games three years ago or so on account of the unpleasantness. Lots of missiles, pyro, political offensiveness.

That said, I quite enjoy the atmosphere at games there, largely because I don’t understand what they’re chanting. The standard of football is not good, L1 level maybe, unfortunately even that is spoiled by the cheating

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Also seen Palace fans moaning about allocation, dry away end etc... They really are a ****ing sad bunch

They got the full allocation of 15%, why should they get any more?

The away end is usually dry when we play at Watford.

Why should they be able to bring their flags and drum? They're playing away... isn't that kind of the point?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You wouldn’t want to play them in a semi final at Wembley?

No I wouldn't. That would mean I would want them to win today and bollox to that. What if they beat us at Wembley with Mr Tumble scoring and giving it large.

I do wish people would use their noddle before posting!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No I wouldn't. That would mean I would want them to win today and bollox to that. What if they beat us at Wembley with Mr Tumble scoring and giving it large.

I do wish people would use their noddle before posting!
Absolutely this!

I want them to lose every game-even when they're playing Man Utd.

I also hate the thought of their scummy fans having a day out at Wembley.

Vile club.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here