Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ultras upset ...yet again

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yep, hoping Watford smash the scumbags tomorrow. Why would ANY Albion fan want them fvckers to win?

This.

Sadly I think they will win..They have a habit of pulling results out of the bag when needed.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yep, hoping Watford smash the scumbags tomorrow. Why would ANY Albion fan want them fvckers to win?

You wouldn’t want to play them in a semi final at Wembley?

Personally I’d ****ing love it with a huge caveat of if we lost then I’d swear to my grave that I never said this. Naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Personally I’d ****ing love it with a huge caveat of if we lost then I’d swear to my grave that I never said this. Naturally.

g

I give you another scenario. We lose to Millwall, they beat Watford. Not sure it is wise at this stage to take the mickey out of that lot at the moment, no matter how well deserved.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I give you another scenario. We lose to Millwall, they beat Watford. Not sure it is wise at this stage to take the mickey out of that lot at the moment, no matter how well deserved.

At least we would still be 15th as Southampton don't have a game and even if Burnley beat Leicester, their GD is miles worse than ours.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
They are an utter embarrassment to their own club.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This really is a vintage season for laughing at the Croydon comedy collective, on and off the field. The Ultras will go down as legends, but for all the wrong reasons.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let me guess. These draconian regulations are just "the rules"?

Are they unhappy they can't put on another of their shit firework displays in the away end?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think they're embarrassing. Millwall should give them their full allocation, they should be allowed to take flasks in, and why are their players being so tinpot as to try to get opposition autographs anyway?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well both Palace and Watford fans seem to have caught a weird Cup Fever, for sure.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

It would be a logistical nightmare. I’d rather play Watford.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
g

I don’t get your post at all. I’m not taking the mickey and would genuinely love to play them. I’m not saying we’d beat them because of recent games, not being cocky, would just love the occasion and ultimate bragging rights for whoever won.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That's so ****ish. Mind you, credit where its due: one of them gave his carer the slip for long enough to get it posted.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Not one of the sh%t smearing ****%rs man enough to put in an appearance so far I see.:wanker:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
''Both these acts are desperate attempts to neuter the palace support and will only fire up our fanbase to takeover the stands as we know we can' ...:smokin::facepalm::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The magical moment the person who composed this brilliant piece of self imploding literature pressed print and share .

Gollum-Confused.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here