Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dougie?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Probably still queuing up for Lewis Dunk’s autograph.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.png

Wasn't happy after the winner :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hands up , you deserved it .
I’m just taking the dog out for a few days :wink:

Hard to take, am obviously gutted, But I suppose it's a case of holding hands up and saying what goes around comes around, Bha fans have waited a long time for a victory at Selhurst 15 long years wasn't it? no wonder you celebrated like crazy.Palace weren't up for it and you deserved it :tantrum:
Who knows you might have the chance of the ultimate glory and to put the play off defeat to bed if you beat us at Wembley.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Hard to take, am obviously gutted, But I suppose it's a case of holding hands up and saying what goes around comes around, Bha fans have waited a long time for a victory at Selhurst 15 long years wasn't it? no wonder you celebrated like crazy.Palace weren't up for it and you deserved it :tantrum:
Who knows you might have the chance of the ultimate glory and to put the play off defeat to bed if you beat us at Wembley.

Palace were shit

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Got over that a long, long time ago.

We would have been terrible in the Premier League under Poyet. Could have set us back years.

So all good in the end. :albion2:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He started a Palace vs BHA the other day and you could feel the smugness oozing through as he thought it was a nailed on home banker. Now you won't see him for dust. What a total fanny he/she is.

Love to read the moderating decisions section one day and it says something like..... Dougie banned for 2 months for being a coward and a whimp. Man up Nigel [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]

Now that would be funny

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here