Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Absolutely shocking. A lot of the Birmingham fans applauded the **** who did it as well! They deserve a points deduction for that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is seriously bad, a Rangers player was confronted by a fan on the pitch on Friday

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
OK so the idiot will get a jail sentence, and Birmingham are likely to be punished also, but does this incident indicate PBs zero tolerance policy is needed

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
OK so the idiot will get a jail sentence, and Birmingham are likely to be punished also, but does this incident indicate PBs zero tolerance policy is needed

PB will be banning hands forthwith

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Wow. Gobsmacked by this (although Grealish wasn't. If you watch the video in slo-mo it was just a dirty, chubby little hand wrapped around his neck..)

He will do jail time, and he will never get to see his club play again. Worth it? Really? He'll just be some dick in the local bars watching home games on TV, and when it's all forgotten - he'll still be banned.

Knobhead.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Apart from the fact it's totally disgraceful its also quite a cowardly attack from behind like that. I bet he wouldnt have had the courage to confront Grealish face to face. I think he was also banking on the fact that because of the circumstances and it being a public arena it was highly unlikely that there would be any chance of physical retaliation by Grealish or anyone else which of course is what happened. Watching it is quite shocking as he could have inflicted some serious damage as Grealish was in no position to defend or prepare himself in any way. The guy doesn't even look that young, at least in his forties. I'd like to see him be forced to take part in a proper fight in a boxing ring face to face. I think he'd crap himself.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Life time ban
Criminal record
And never being able to tell the story as 1) it was a sucker punch 2) one of the most pathetic attempted punches anyone has ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
On a similar subject, anyone know if anything happened to the guy that kicked Ray Wilkins in the bollocks believe it was the 4-4 with orient game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Based on the fact a leeds fan got 16 weeks for his attack on Chris Kirkland He will get a lift time ban and will spend at least some time in prison
Was it worth it? Doubt it. What a prat

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here