Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hoping we will go with Andone and Maupay for Murray and Locadia and Trossard for Gross. West Ham defenders couldn’t cope with Man C’s pace last week

Gross is a bit of a bogeyman for them, so I can see why he should start.

I saw the first half of the game last week and thought the Hammers looked alright. I thought it was more of the the 4th dimension passing they couldn't cope with. Boy can those Citeh players pick out passes no other fukka can see.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think it will be a close game with both teams to score. Potter will want to start off well at home but they badly need a come back after last week. Can't call it, though we're probably slight favourites.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely buzzing for this.

No idea what to expect, which is the exact opposite of the final few months of Hughton’s tenure, sadly.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Trossard in for Locadia is the only change.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
No Haller or Anderson.

That’s good, although always worried about Antonio ripping us a new one in the second half when he’s inevitably brought on.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
West Stand lower catering has been a shambles. Guy can’t work his till. Served me Carling instead of strongbow. Replaced it with Harvy’s! Third time lucky.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here