Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal/Hemed

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Still no decision then!!?? Gotta feel for Tomer...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Judging by the Leicester City and Adrien Silva transfer I wouldn't hold out much hope of Hemed being cleared to play for Charlton before January.

I'm the case of Silva he was allowed to train with Leicester but couldn't play in any matches.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
On a brighter note, for Tomer. His lovely wife, gave birth to their third daughter yesterday, so he's probably not been that focused on all this transfer glitch nonsense anyway.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tomer's not have much luck. If it wasn't for that 'stamp' ……. and now a question of seconds it seems.

People need to let go of the "stamp" thing. He was always going to lose his place when Glenn was fit, because Glenn is vastly superior in every single sense. Tomer had his chance in the Premier League, and wasn't close to being good enough. No shame in it, he was bought to play in the Championship and improve the team which almost got relegated. I'm not having a go at him, he'll be remembered fondly - but he wasn't up to it at this level.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
People need to let go of the "stamp" thing. He was always going to lose his place when Glenn was fit, because Glenn is vastly superior in every single sense. Tomer had his chance in the Premier League, and wasn't close to being good enough. No shame in it, he was bought to play in the Championship and improve the team which almost got relegated. I'm not having a go at him, he'll be remembered fondly - but he wasn't up to it at this level.

I reckon some people only have selective memories. 'Every single sense'. Not quite. Just look at their penalty taking records !! Reckon Tomer wins on that one don't you ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bowyer peeved... Tomer too, allegedly... WTF are the authorities playing at!? Charlton already saying they will appeal if the decision is a No... ****ing mess...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
On a brighter note, for Tomer. His lovely wife, gave birth to their third daughter yesterday, so he's probably not been that focused on all this transfer glitch nonsense anyway.

I bet he can't wait to get out of the house....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here