Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Norwich on Sky 1

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Not sure why all the so called experts have us down but no mention of Norwich. Maybe just forgot about them, but bit odd when they got promoted and not exactly signed anything special.

They’ve not signed anything at all really.

They spent £1.1m in the summer and all 11 players who started for them were at Norwich last year. Mental.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Happy with that.

Obviously plenty of football to be played, but on this defensive showing (albeit against the European Champions), Norwich are gonna struggle.

My guess is they’ll go down.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Loving this, the pundits talk such crap, Hughton knew what he was doing even if he took it too far, hoping Jake Humphreys is enjoying this after his comments last year. Norwich aren't a breath of fresh air in this division they are woeful and arrogant, believing the pundits hype and not even upgrading the team.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’m hoping that the difference between our new attacking approach and Norwich’s much-heralded expansive style is that we’ve actually got some decent defenders.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Interesting to remember CH saying first and foremost we dont get a bidding, that kept us up for the first 2 years. We've earned the right to progress and play attacking football.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Loving this, the pundits talk such crap, Hughton knew what he was doing even if he took it too far, hoping Jake Humphreys is enjoying this after his comments last year. Norwich aren't a breath of fresh air in this division they are woeful and arrogant, believing the pundits hype and not even upgrading the team.

Hope the arrogant ***** keep getting smashed. Serves them right, pleased the windows' shut before the season's started now! Haha!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some people on NSC are the same,

Indeed. Plenty of posts from the original Hughton out brigade saying they’d prefer results like tonight’s and relegation rather than more defensive football. Some even stopped watching live Premier League football because they couldn’t grasp why we weren’t playing like Man City.

I hope we play like we did last season against Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool etc away. We’ll have a much better chance of getting a point then the 6 finger folk.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Why didn’t BT bore Humpreys simply enjoy the positivity of the inbreds promotion, without the need for comment on an unrelated club?

Genuinely always found him an arrogant wally all the way back to his BBC days.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Gary Neville:

"Norwich have played so well"

:ffsparr:

This whole thing where the media and 'football Twitter' gang up on teams that do what they have to do to try and grind out a result against teams like Liverpool and City but big up the sides that roll over and lube up for the big boys is just ridiculous.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Norwich’s defence will struggle against average attacks. Their attack will be strong against poorer defences. I fancy our chances against them over the course of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here