Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Mixed feelings – have a sense he's past his best, but I suppose he's a good squad option. Definitely needs to be a loan not a buy. Whose place does he take in the 25? Kayal?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Mixed feelings – have a sense he's past his best, but I suppose he's a good squad option. Definitely needs to be a loan not a buy. Whose place does he take in the 25? Kayal?

He’s 28, not 38!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The whole internet is guesses and speculation; the only way to 'keep it real' is Seagulls.co.uk and nothing else, although admittedly less fun.

Not doing anyone any favours by glibly pointing out "they're all the same" or "you can't believe anyone" when some journalists do the hard yards of standing up stories and have integrity for doing so whereas some (for ££ and clicks or attention) literally do make it up. And we keep quoting them on here.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Player in his prime who can actually control the middle of the park with clever quick passing, can score from midfield and has 2 years PL experience, with the 1st year of that one of the main reason Huddersfield survived. All of that for a 1 year loan and still people don’t want him? I’d say what the **** is wrong with you? This lad is every bit as good as what we have. Gone slightly off the boil recently but potter loves getting players like this refocused and back to their best. Biggest no brainier of a deal I’ll ever see

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Maupay , Webster , trossard al likely to be first 11 and all risks to a point

Mooy likely to be first 11 and no risk . Proven

If got mooy then This summer improves first team with 4 players

Not guaranteed but exciting

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Trossard
Maupay
Clarke
Webdini
Mooy
and of course GPottz

Would be IMO the best transfer window business I've ever seen from us.

It strengthens EVERYWHERE.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He’s 28, not 38!

I'm not talking age. I'm talking impact. He didn't seem to be held the player for Huddersfield last season he had been previously.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/112634/mooy-leaves?page=1

How much would a midfielder who has 2 years proven prem experience cost ? Exactly

Not forgetting had a decent World Cup

People need their heads read if they don’t think this is anything other than good business

Innit - people complain about untried / tested players from other countries. While I am not massively excited by Mooy - the fact he is in the country and has 2 year PL experience is a good thing. Who else would people rather see?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
By all accounts Mooy and Hogg both had shockers against Derby on Monday. Can’t say it’s because it’s a shit Huddersfield side, as it’s largely the same shit side he starred for 2 seasons ago!

Maybe with a new team and better players around him he could shine again, or maybe his time has largely passed...
His head was in Brighton while his body was on the pitch v Derby ?

*Must not get injured*... ...*Must not get injured*....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have 1 spare place in the squad as of now ( unless Hemed or Ahannach get it).

However, 5 central midfielders somewhat blocks Alzate, and Băluţă etc. so I hope 1 of our central men ( likely Kayal ) moves on.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
We have 1 spare place in the squad ( unless Hemed or Ahannach get it).

However, 5 central midfielders somewhat blocks Alzate, and Băluţą etc. so I hope 1 of our central men ( likely Kayal ) moves on.

I think it might be Propper

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And it won't be *Loan-to-Buy* - Mooy is out of contract in 1 years time !!

A loan makes no sense for Huddersfield - unless he extends his contract there first...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here