Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] John Prescott in hospital after a stroke...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not everyones cup of tea as politician but generally a nice bloke and dedicated to his wife and family as the recent programme on British Products revealed. Great left hook too. I will always remember Blair summarizing the incident through gritted teeth........' Well John's John' Good job for us he kept his job. Get well soon MR Prescott

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not everyones cup of tea as politician but generally a nice bloke and dedicated to his wife and family as the recent programme on British Products revealed. Great left hook too. I will always remember Blair summarizing the incident through gritted teeth........' Well John's John' Good job for us he kept his job. Get well soon MR Prescott

So dedicated to his wife and family he had an affair with his secretary. I suppose that's par for the course for most politicians.

I wish him well and hope he gets better soon.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He got bribed with a free burger from the club at the Albion v Hull match at Withdean :)

Thought it was a pie, because when Baker accused him of being bribed he said “I didn’t even get a ruddy fork” get well soon JP

He had a pie and a glass of water. He paid for the pie himself.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Incidentally has anyone collided with a bat at the Amex yet?

Wilfried Zaha has I believe. Certainly something has caused him to fall over quite dramatically, several times on each trip to the Amex. A colony of incredibly-fast-moving, near-invisible-to-the-naked-eye bats could well be the cause, as there hasn’t seemed to be any other explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He got bribed with a free burger from the club at the Albion v Hull match at Withdean :)

Outstanding! Right out of Sun Tzu’s manual and the chapter about cheeseburgers

Flex Your Head

What do you think the charming readers of the Daily Mail thought of it all?
Screenshot_20190624-135450.png

Get well soon big man. New Labour was a bag of shite but at least they fixed the planning inspectorate for us

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I remember him admitting that he had an item of hot food for free. I suspect it was the burger but that didn't fill him, so he went and bought a pie.

That would have proved Norman Baker's accusation of bribery by Brighton. He didn't get anything free.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here