Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Latest Albion Survey

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Do you think they will get the idea when they asked who your favourite current Albion player was?

Answer:

#1 Bruno
#2 Bruno
#3 Bruno

Then who is your favourite past payer?

Bruno

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
My phone said it wasnt secure. Started it anyway but got bored and gave up

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sounds like that due to technical problems I'm the only one to have completed it! Gave pretty much the same answers and suggestions I give every year (the football is the most important thing so please focus on that and not pre&post match entertainment, more food choices inside and out, and seats toilets outside).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I can’t get onto the survey, every time I click on it, I get a message from Virginmedia, saying that it’s an unsafe site.

Same for me.

Yep same Virgin blocking of survey link - have flagged it up to Albion and Virgin

Blocked by Vodafone as well.

And Talktalk

Looks like the data analysis of the survey should take the club about 2 minutes given that they are likely to only have a dozen responses given the unsafe site they are using

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Why do these surveys include for eg Income,Sexual orientation, Religion Also whilst you can tick anonymous have to enter where you sit ,age and post code.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you ran a business and wanted to find out all that about your loyal customers, wouldn’t you try?

Of course. But you'd also probably spend a bit of time proofing the questions to ensure they make sense...

Lots of questions in the survey - some badly done: e.g. "What area(s) of the ground have you sat?" and it's a radio button choice so you can only select one; another question asks about how you watch football other than at the ground, and doesn't mention Sky/BT...there's an option of "Other (please specify)" but then doesn't give a freeform box to put anything in. #surveyout

...and make sure people could actually open the survey without them believing they are taking a security risk.

I can’t get onto the survey, every time I click on it, I get a message from Virginmedia, saying that it’s an unsafe site.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I suggested they turn DICKS bar into a SWINGERS club and made a section of the ground NATURIST friendly where CLOTHES are OPTIONAL

Went to one of those clubs with guppy many years ago but they wouldnt let him in because he was too small and for once were not talking about his hieght

Regards
DR

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t think they pay much attention to what we think anyway so I don’t bother with their surveys

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Done it no problems, mentioned NSC several times as that's where I get all my incisive and accurate info. I then confirm it with the clubs official site. ITK

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Much too long for me. I started, thinking ten minutes should be plenty as I was going out, each time I thought I had completed the last question, another topic turned up. I gave up in the end but may have been approaching the end. A progress bar would be useful to show how much there is left to answer.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't have a problem getting into it, but did have the same issues with the questions mentioned so far (I didn't include my name, email, twitter or club number because it was optional and while I'm happy to fill in the survey, I'm not interested in any follow up). Certainly took me more than 15 minutes.

The question that I had the biggest issue with was the one about food an drink at the ground where the options for each were:

I buy at the ground
I bring from home
I don't want any at the ground

I want to drink at the ground, nice cold water in the warmer months, coffee or hot chocolate in the colder months, but the club has banned every type of container so I can't bring from home. It's like they are trolling us.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Don't worry everyone. I have completely revolutionised the queue for drinks situation with my answers and we WILL be having outside toilets and the addition of Beavertown Neck Oil.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Didn't have a problem getting into it, but did have the same issues with the questions mentioned so far (I didn't include my name, email, twitter or club number because it was optional and while I'm happy to fill in the survey, I'm not interested in any follow up). Certainly took me more than 15 minutes.

The question that I had the biggest issue with was the one about food an drink at the ground where the options for each were:

I buy at the ground
I bring from home
I don't want any at the ground

I want to drink at the ground, nice cold water in the warmer months, coffee or hot chocolate in the colder months, but the club has banned every type of container so I can't bring from home. It's like they are trolling us.

Of course they are. It’s like 1984. The world has gone stat and data mad - all collected to set you up for a fall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here