Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fenerbahce are showing an interest in Brighton forward Jurgen Locadia.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Or probably bollox.
Indeed. Although the Fenebahce sporting director is allegedly flying in to negotiate.

I assume he would have picked up the phone to get a 'No' before he bothered to get on the plane to get it face to face.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed. Although the Fenebahce sporting director is allegedly flying in to negotiate.

I assume he would have picked up the phone to get a 'No' before he bothered to get on the plane to get it face to face.

Or we've indicated a deal may be possible and then, when he arrives, we try to offload Ali J on them.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......:dunce:

Or we've indicated a deal may be possible and then, when he arrives, we try to offload Ali J on them.

"Not available, but we'll halal this fine gentleman to go on loan."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta love how Albion 'fans' would rather reduce the 25 man squad down to 24 (or even 23) than contempt signs of improvement from a player heavily featured in pre season and the first goal at Vicarage Road.

#StayClassy.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Gotta love how Albion 'fans' would rather reduce the 25 man squad down to 24 (or even 23) than contempt signs of improvement from a player heavily featured in pre season and the first goal at Vicarage Road.

#StayClassy.

Exactly in an area are generally playing 3 attacking players so rotation will be required so much more opportunity for him this season. Really don’t get why some seem to think Connolly is a ready made replacement either, bags of potential yes but ready for the first team? A way off that yet I think

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Exactly in an area are generally playing 3 attacking players so rotation will be required so much more opportunity for him this season. Really don’t get why some seem to think Connolly is a ready made replacement either, bags of potential yes but ready for the first team? A way off that yet I think

To continue the 'really don't get why' theme: Why couldn't Connolly be ready to step up to the first team? Just because he's a Brighton under 23 doesn't mean that he's not ready. Other clubs manage to put young guys into their teams-why not us? As the saying goes: If he's good enough, he's old enough. The fear factor has gone so perhaps his time is now?

Probably not but I think there's a reason for him not being loaned out...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
To continue the 'really don't get why' theme: Why couldn't Connolly be ready to step up to the first team? Just because he's a Brighton under 23 doesn't mean that he's not ready. Other clubs manage to put young guys into their teams-why not us? As the saying goes: If he's good enough, he's old enough. The fear factor has gone so perhaps his time is now?

How do you know he isn’t being loaned out ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Didn't look very ready in the Crawl ey friendly, too easily bullied off the ball.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Didn't look very ready in the Crawl ey friendly, too easily bullied off the ball.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

I wasn't at that game so I can't give my opinion on his readiness based on that game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here