Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfred Bony

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's an 'average per day', not every day.
Unless you mean there's never been a day that he hasn't posted :)

I mean 69,999 divided by 5,874 days, and although that's one post every 45 mins of every waking hour of every day I'm guessing he likes to cluster.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you've hit upon a new word there Easy.

SHINJURED

Adjective

1. Footballer whose form has been irreparably damaged by repeated long-term exposure to demotion, bodily harm and trauma.

'Ten years on the sidelines and treatment table has rendered Bony a shinjured wreck.'

:thumbsup:

That works on every level.

"Newcastle have re-signed Andy Carroll, despite the bustling forward being mostly shinjured for the last four years"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a drop as he is now without a club and training with Newport County but I dont think GP will be interested in him as he is a bit shit.

Edited for you

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
100% not happening. Wilfried is a great guy but as a footballer he is unfortunately done and he is only 30 on paper. He also stated as late as earlier today that he will remain in Swansea no matter what club he signs for. He loves the city and got his two oldest kids in the academy. He will not play for Brighton.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
100% not happening. Wilfried is a great guy but as a footballer he is unfortunately done and he is only 30 on paper. He also stated as late as earlier today that he will remain in Swansea no matter what club he signs for. He loves the city and got his two oldest kids in the academy. He will not play for Brighton.

Nobody wants him to.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

I find it fascinating - how did he turn shit? Was it injuries or did he just fall out of love with the game after joining Man City? Weird how someone so talented can just disappear like that in a sport that needs dedication for 10 years plus to make it to the level he achieved.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Of course it is not happening. The only potential vacancy we have is for a rightback, preferably U21, and must be out of contract. And he'd have to be better than the dev squad rightback we signed at the end of the window.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why on earth have we got a thread on a player nobody wants, who has never played for Brighton, isn't going to, has never (AFAIK) been on our radar, nor has ever been the subject of a rumour linking him to Brighton?
:facepalm:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I find it fascinating - how did he turn shit? Was it injuries or did he just fall out of love with the game after joining Man City? Weird how someone so talented can just disappear like that in a sport that needs dedication for 10 years plus to make it to the level he achieved.

I think he loves football and that injuries played a part, but the main reason is that he is very likely closer to 40 than 30.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think he loves football and that injuries played a part, but the main reason is that he is very likely closer to 40 than 30.

Are you saying that he's not been that truthful about his age, or have I missed something entirely?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Are you saying that he's not been that truthful about his age, or have I missed something entirely?

Well to quote a Ivorian football manager: "...any of the four team representing us [Africa] in the World Cup U17 can win the trophee (sic), because at that level we like cheating on our age". Already in Sparta Prague people said "this man is not 20". Vitesse fans quickly reacted to how he looked, spoke and behave about twice his age, which could of course just be a sign of maturity,

There is no way of proving it, but the man is old. Just trust me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here