Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I'm not really bothered by City's attendance, its up to them whether they want to come to the match or not. What matters to me is that we can get as many blue and white shirts in the stadium as possible and to take in the reality of watching our boys play in their furthest FA cup run in over 35 years.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But fair enough, I'll certainly be singing the 'There's no one there' song suggested very loudly and I suspect I won't be alone...

I'm sure I will too - all part of the pantomime.

Though in truth, the traditional baiting of small away followings has always seemed a bit WARPED. Barnsley bring 200 to the Amex on a Tuesday night, and we sing "Is that all you bring away?", "Your support is ****ing shit" etc, to the committed hard core who actually HAVE bothered travelling.

Makes no sense.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Now we have sold C30k, I like the thought that the whole of the Amex is going to Wembley.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure I will too - all part of the pantomime.

Though in truth, the traditional baiting of small away followings has always seemed a bit WARPED. Barnsley bring 200 to the Amex on a Tuesday night, and we sing "Is that all you bring away?", "Your support is ****ing shit" etc, to the committed hard core who actually HAVE bothered travelling.

Makes no sense.

Come on that's far too sensible, it doesn't have to make sense...and you can't go singing 'You've done really well to bring 200 because we know it's a long way for an evening game and the trains are a nightmare'. Just not catchy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We also probably need some sort of 'Where's your quadruple gone' song. Just in case, like. The 24-1 chance, or whatever we are.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The pace of ticket sales at City is interesting and unexpected. For the first time I wonder of some of theirs might actually come our way, which would/should be a huge embarrassment for them if it did happen.

Yes, I know they have bigger fish to fry, huge games in the Premier League, Champions League, they also probably have one eye on money for the final assuming this will be a cakewalk. But still and even so, it didn't occur to me for one second that they wouldn't sell out 33,000 tickets for this one given what a 'big club' and 'great fans' they are supposed to be.

Incidentally, I think the club got it really wrong by creating a category for 2019-20 memberships to get SF tickets ahead of those with a purchase history from this or last season. You have absolutely no right to jump that particular queue with a membership for next season. In theory this could be your first Albion match by buying that membership and then a SF ticket. Not blaming anyone who did, I would have done the same if I hadn't already been a member for a few years. But sheer greed from the club trying to drum up some extra cash.

I think that's a bit harsh. Ultimately they're still a locally supported club, if it was Liverpool or Man U there'd be 1000s of people in Sussex and Hampshire (and Scandinavia!) waiting to snap up those tickets.

I think [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] has summed it up - it's a busy time for football and people aren't made of money. It's the same reason we haven't sold out Chelsea away.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Agree.

Never really concerned with attendance numbers. Not on my mind before, during or after a match.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

In this case? Really? Firstly, a lot more Albion fans might get to go as a result. And secondly, as PG says, if hypothetically we had nearly 40,000 and they had a bit over 25,000, it's not going to hurt the team's chances any even though on pure ability we all expect to lose. Thirdly, that's easy to say that if you're lucky enough to have a ticket. For Albion fans that don't, who may have been to Amex 3/4 times a season and we all know some, I suspect they'll be very interested in how this develops.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Three of us going and only 1 game at the Amex between us this season. So some amexers dipping out?

Some have already cited holidays, etc as reasons they won't be there.

I have to confess that I've rarely worried about dates for later cup rounds, but the last two seasons have made me far more aware!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Three of us going and only 1 game at the Amex between us this season. So some amexers dipping out?

Obviously some won't be there, but remember that our 30k+ attendances include away fans, so more Albion fans will be at this than any other game so far this season. Not bad, considering the media reckons we're only there to make up the numbers and it's Saturday tea-time in that there London.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Anyone else having issues buying guest tickets ( low level STH) so should be available to me now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here