Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Kayal made a huge difference for us today. Stephens even gave the ball away less. Even when he did Kayal chased them down.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Kayal ran his socks off and got stuck in. Hoping he stays in until the end of the season. My MoM, all stepped up brilliantly however, Izzy and Murray slightly missing the mark for me but done their jobs in the end!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
March did well today, but Izzy was predictable and does not appear to like passing outside. Anyway, the rot stopped.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
That's like saying I want out of Europe because it will be better...we'll have more money, better players, it's just the tactics that have held us back.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the CH out argument is just tosh.

You'd have to be an absolute plum to truly believe he shouldn't be under severe pressure.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
How long you been an Albion fan? That is a lot of embarrassment if you feel that every time we’ve been a bit shit!! :lolol:

I remember when the squirrel ran across the pitch at Withdean and when we scored a guy fell out of the tree behind the stand. There was no covering up those moments.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's a great point, but the fundamentals are all the same.

Not taking anything away from the lads, but more times than not, playing like that we lose that game.......... the bar, post and some Ryan heroics at least showed some much needed
luck for once.

The upside is propper's injury brought Kayal on, who got up the pitch, showed more fight than either Stephen's or Propper have for weeks. The downside is Hughton was blind to see what all of us have called for weeks, until he was forced by circumstance.

Nothings changed, we may or may not survive this season, but we cant continue like this, but under Hughton, we surely will until the trap door final comes.

Well done lads. HughtonOUT

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stephens does not belong in the Prem, the bloke is shit.

Any chance you could give your negativity a rest? We did as well, if not better today, than pretty well EVERY realistic fan expected. The manner of the performance is totally irrelevant for the rest of the season if we carry on playing with that spirit

I am absolutely not a fan of CH football but it’s all we’ve got at the moment so being so repetitively negative when we just got an unexpected point is tiresome :smile:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No bubble fella, just a huge recognition of how difficult it is for our club to stay in this division. Our confidence is SHOT and that calls for firefighting not expansive ****ing football. Play exactly the same way until the end of the season and bore the shit out of the opposition. Survive and then review

I merely pointed out what we were expecting from CH pre 2018/19 season. He lied, simple as. We are now dished up with shit football, are we not?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
This result will install some confidence and going forward into the Spurs game, we do up our game against the good teams and, usually, play shit against the poor ones. Having said that, playing well doesn’t get the results we need against the top six. Wish I hadn’t started this post now, starting drinking at 3pm hasn’t helped. I do think we’ll stay up though.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
You'd have to be an absolute plum to truly believe he shouldn't be under severe pressure.

He's a football manager under pressure? You're kidding me, really? Wowsers, who knew?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Having a quick glance at the Cardiff message board and they’re pretty gutted at the result. Such a big point.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I'm glad you feel inspired.

Of course, I am happy with a point,(positive) but let's make no mistake if one person made a mistake in those 90 mins of backs to the wall they would have scored we are walking a tight rope.

Would you be happy to watch that at home?

YES! In the situation we are in, yes. Just wish we’d played that team and produced that performance against Cardiff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here