Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma article in The Guardian

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'n my short career he is the best manager I’ve had. He’s a man who helps me understand things on a daily basis and never stops exploring ways for me to get better, not just in football but in life. He’s not just a coach, he’s like another father to me. When I first arrived there were some complications with my family getting visas and he went to fight for me. And when my wife and I had our first child, he sent a present and card to our house. And there are so many other things he’s done to help me. He’s very different to other managers I’ve had. They have all been good but he is great.'

Hughton out !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly Bissouma wants rid of Hughton as well. :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I fully support those who want HOUGHTON out. What's he doing here ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Let's hope Bissouma is doing his gig at the end of the game on Saturday.

If anyone had any doubt about Hughton, just read the esteem that he is held in by Bissouma

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"Brighton’s Yves Bissouma: ‘It was hard to leave my parents aged 13’"

He left his parents when they were 13?!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Blimey a dad already....

You can see the magic in the way he just drifts past people . Still raw though , needs to realise when to release the ball and when not to shoot BUT going forward we should be looking to build a team round him ...

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
I thought Bissouma was crap until he got rid of the orange hair. Now, I really enjoy watching him play and I am sure he will go a long way in football, hopefully under Hughton's guidance.
Hughton is a great manager and will take the team to new levels. Detractors should take a look at all the successful teams wjo have kept faith in their managers. Sean Dyche, Eddie Howe are managers of similar,probably lesser teams, and they are realistic about their chances in the Premier League.
People seem to forget we are on.y in our second Premier season. Give it another two or three seasons and we might just do a Leicester.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
“Sometimes when I’m in the car, another car will pull up alongside and the people will wave at me and start singing my song,” he says. “I like it! When you leave Africa to pursue your dream and then, just three years later, you find yourself in England with people chanting your name …” He pauses to find the right words. “It’s lovely.”

I found this strangely moving. He obviously loves that song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here