Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Indeed. Not sure how many were at the first final (I was) as 100,000 with a lot less corporates.

So many United fans in with us though......I doubt we’ll see many City :lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Indeed. Not sure how many were at the first final (I was) as 100,000 with a lot less corporates.

Me too.....but I have a feeling we only had around 70% of our end with all the United interlopers. So who knows, probably a close call.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Alot of people think we have sold out or you have to be a member, our fan base has been alienated over the years I'm afraid.
you may be right in that some fans might have been alienated, but that alienation would hardly be a reason why people think that we have sold out or that you have to be a member. A quick look at this thread is all you need if you really want to buy a ticket.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
you may be right in that some fans might have been alienated, but that alienation would hardly be a reason why people think that we have sold out or that you have to be a member. A quick look at this thread is all you need if you really want to buy a ticket.

Agreed to a point but only a small percentage of our fan base use NSC

There are many thousands of fans from the past and potential new fans that have no knowledge of NSC or its existence.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
There are many thousands of fans from the past and potential new fans that have no knowledge of NSC or its existence.
Yes, Ok fair enough, though I am not sure how many thousands are unaware these days with social media having such a following. When talking with fans I have yet to come across anyone who has not heard of NSC, even if they don't follow it. But we are not sure, so there is no point arguing over it. However the club website or the Argus would surely show them what they need, if they were truly bothered

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I spoke to the club earlier about tickets that still haven't arrived. They said, if you haven't got them by the end of Thursday, then give them a call Friday morning and they will arrange for them to be picked up at Wembley on Saturday.

Yes, Ok fair enough, though I am not sure how many thousands are unaware these days with social media having such a following. When talking with fans I have yet to come across anyone who has not heard of NSC, even if they don't follow it. But we are not sure, so there is no point arguing over it. However the club website or the Argus would surely show them what they need, if they were truly bothered

The Albion family was more fluid back in the day, plenty came to the 83 final who were on the fringe, not everyone is online these days and very few seem to buy the Argus. General sale from the start and ticket availability we could have shifted 40k+:moo:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

I know 6 1901 members and 8 season ticket holders, none of them have heard of NSC!

Lower: 164 [most ambulant disabled/wheelchair plus carer only]

Upper: 257

Club Wembley: 0

Total: 421

Excellent work.

Most in the lower are regular seats in blocks 142 and 143. There are a few ambulant/wc seats in other blocks in the south stand.

There is one ticket for sale on the middle tier.

Of the 257 in the upper tier, 190 of them are in the family area.

Meanwhile, down the City end, Sales have picked up. Apart from a handful, the lower tier is sold out and spaces becoming limited upstairs, however I don't think blocks 522 to 526 have been offered for sale. This would be about 5000 tickets. They are also struggling to sell the expensive middle tier seats

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The attendance was 59,940. We definitely had more fans than Notts County that day but unlikely to have been more than 35,000.
Definitely less than 35K Albion at all our previous big days out.

The only gathering of Albion fans that challenges this Saturday for number is the Fulham game at The Goldstone. 36,747 in the ground. But Fulham were chasing promotion and will have brought a good number down from London - logically the fact that the crowd was so unusually high compared to others that season suggests that they did.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Meanwhile, down the City end, Sales have picked up. Apart from a handful, the lower tier is sold out and spaces becoming limited upstairs, however I don't think blocks 522 to 526 have been offered for sale.
This is good to hear. What are your current estimates for number of City fans and total attendance?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Definitely less than 35K Albion at all our previous big days out.

The only gathering of Albion fans that challenges this Saturday for number is the Fulham game at The Goldstone. 36,747 in the ground. But Fulham were chasing promotion and will have brought a good number down from London - logically the fact that the crowd was so unusually high compared to others that season suggests that they did.

Agreed. There's been some back and forth on this in earlier pages in this thread but I think Saturday may well be the biggest EVER Albion following. Some think we had more than 35,000 at the F A Cup replay in '83 but I'm doubtful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here