NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Like it. Almost guaranteed to be picked out on the tellybox if we win. :lolol:

And if we lose #BristolCity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
87min on the clock and the commentating team are running out of things to say. Another Albion player goes down with cramp and cameras scan around the stadium...

"Well, it may not have been their day today, but the future certainly is looking bright for Brighton & Hove Albion..."

futureisbrighton.png

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
That's not a very tall shed - Are you Maty Ryan ?

It's like the tardis inside , and probably about 6ft high walk in floor to roof , the only thing that's missing is a washing machine , it's facing the mountains so nobody else actually sees it , i'm not sure if that's a blessing or not .

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Were loose

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Being old fashioned some of the banners from 1983, I seem to remember were pretty good. I liked "All Things Brighton Beautiful". There were a couple of pretty good Jimmy Case one's aswell.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yes we are actually from Brighton, what part of the country do you support City from?

Hmmm...two slight flaws with that; the main catchment area for Albion fans is probably from Hastings in the east to Littlehampton in the west, and north to Haywards Heath. And City fans pride themselves on being generally more local than United fans. Having said that, one of the few City fans I know has a broad Burnley accent.

DavePage

Hmmm...two slight flaws with that; the main catchment area for Albion fans is probably from Hastings in the east to Littlehampton in the west, and north to Haywards Heath. And City fans pride themselves on being generally more local than United fans. Having said that, one of the few City fans I know has a broad Burnley accent.

But most have been to a game or are Season ticket holders

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
“The words are:

Der der der der der der der der,
Der der der der der der der.

Der der der der der der der der,
Der der der der der der der.

Der der derrrrr der,
Der der derrrr der,
Der der derrrr der,
Der der der der der - der der der.

Bissouma”

Might be a bit big.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
North to Haywards Heath? I think you mean Horsham.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The club have announced flags on seats + a banner "designed by fans" in the lower tier. Anyone know anything about that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here