Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Run In - who has the hardest ?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
So are we saying it would be a good idea to play for a draw at home to Cardiff?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I know you jest but if we were to beat Plucky (assuming we get nothing from Chelsea) then not losing to Cardiff should see us safe. But I am absolutely not advocating that approach.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have the same strange hunch. Probably not against City to be honest, unless the title is still on the line and they learn that Liverpool, simply needing a win in their game, are 4-0 up at half time.

You'd think Spurs will have the momentum now they're finally moving home, but they have been a bit erratic recently, and if Lloris carries on playing like he has, there's always hope if we can get shots off. Any other club would be looking at Chelsea and thinking they're there for the taking, but they seem to turn it on for games against us, and I don't think we've ever beaten them, have we?

We haven't ever beaten them, but a couple of weeks ago I dreamt that we won 1-0. Not that it means anything as I don't make a habit of having true dreams.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
the run in is irrelevant, if you play badly against a good or bad side in this league then you lose. We are playing badly and probably playing worst of the 4 down there but are Cardiff likely to get 6 more points than us in less games, unlikely but not impossible.

Let's hope we get another London result on Wednesday to make the the trip worthwhile.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We haven't ever beaten them, but a couple of weeks ago I dreamt that we won 1-0. Not that it means anything as I don't make a habit of having true dreams.

I'm pleased they beat Cardiff- not only for the obvious reason, but also because it keeps Sarri in a job for now, and frankly he doesn't seem to be making much of a fist of it. The players don't seem to want to play for him. Chelsea have form for that sort of shithousery of course, with their squad sinking like a stone under Mourinho, then playing like Brazil the second he left. Antonio Conte didn't fare much better on a long term basis. The players seem to wield all the power at that club, the arrogant idiots. Let us hope and pray it continues until Wednesday. They have a squad containing many top quality players (and Marcos Alonso). It would be nice if, for once, they'd down tools in the same way as they seem to against other sides in the PL.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sooner or later we'll get a point away at a top-sixer. Each day it gets closer.

Hopefully, it'll happen on Wednesday.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
But apart from obviously winning Saturday could we still make a European place with our league points tally

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here