Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Genuinely stunned at all those making excuses for City. I acknowledged in original post some mitigating factors for them. But 18,000 to date is pitiful, they are a big-city, 45,000-a-home-game club, with thousands of fans in London.

But fair enough, I'll certainly be singing the 'There's no one there' song suggested very loudly and I suspect I won't be alone...

Just so long as you are not singing...." Five nil up and you still don't sing "

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I'm not really bothered by City's attendance, its up to them whether they want to come to the match or not. What matters to me is that we can get as many blue and white shirts in the stadium as possible and to take in the reality of watching our boys play in their furthest FA cup run in over 35 years.

.....and work out whether we want the same seats in the Final or fancy a change.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
About 2600 left, they've been flying out today. Pretty much only £30 seats left, a few back rows of £45 seats, a couple of quite big chunks of £65 seats in the family area, and singles dotted around. Most seats back of upper tier behind the goals

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Has anyone heard how the W v W ones going

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Has anyone heard how the W v W ones going

A quick look at their respective forums suggests Watford have sold around 28,500 and Wolves have about 2700 left to sell.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
So frustrating, trying to buy 2 tkts, no matter what credit card used, I keep getting message 'payment refused' is anyone else getting this?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
So frustrating, trying to buy 2 tkts, no matter what credit card used, I keep getting message 'payment refused' is anyone else getting this?
Had this the other day its because you have used more than one credit card on your account. you need to phone ticket office and they'll sort it out

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Some have already cited holidays, etc as reasons they won't be there.

I have to confess that I've rarely worried about dates for later cup rounds, but the last two seasons have made me far more aware!

I shall be on a flight somewhere between Bangkok and Dubai...........unless the game is shown on the inflight live channels I won’t know the score till my feet are on the ground in Dubai !
But it is on the flight live channel I may get arrested for swearing the moment my feet touch Dubai soil !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here