Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
BBS in meltdown!

Shit atmosphere, shit performance. I don't think most people give a shit about the rivalry. One of the worst Brighton atmospheres I can remember. People leaving early, not trying to get the team /QUOTE]

I was amazed to see so many gaps in the Holmsdale end with the game against their rivals still on the line.

D

Deleted member 2719

If we had not scored the first goal, i think we could have been in trouble chasing the game.

Fortunately, we did and we scored knockys cracker to keep the pressure on.

ALBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ALBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
RoyHodgson-banging-head-wall-WestBrom-1325527686t.gif

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Haven’t read the thread as I just got back from the game, bloody brilliant .
We went to sleep in the first half after Mr Murray scored and fancy doing a tackle like that in the penalty area and leaving your leg out for some cheating Palarse player to run into to get the penalty.
Ryan hadn’t done his homework as well, as the penalty taker placed 5 of his last 6 penalties to the goalies left, so what does he do, dive to his right.
Good second half and Murray lucky to be still on the pitch to be honest, also falling over at every opportunity, looked sad really and his cousin had to agree.
Goal of the season from Knocky, absolutely brilliant.
At first I thought Duffey should have got a penalty, but the slow mo replay showed him grabbing the other players wrist before going down.
Great 3 points and , I am a bit pissed now.
We have got to be safe if we win one more game.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought once they had equalised they would rip into us but all credit to of defensive structure we regained our cool and but for a couple of iffy moments they never really looked liked scoring , Dunk worthy of Sky's MOTM as he was at his best and the players reactions at full time showed how much it meant.

Cup quarter final next week and a win there will be a super boost into the break and set us up for another cup final game at home to Saints , all I can say is bring it on and lets get to the semi & seal our safety in the next 2 games.

This was the most pleasing aspect for me.
We lost our cool against Fulham and bottled it completely.
Today t it looked like the same was going to happen, but then the team collectively calmed down and took the sting out of the game.

Great performance.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Imagine faces, but not happy faces. They are sad faces

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being miffed and 10 being suicidal?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Waiting for the happy train to leave Norwood, kettle walk completed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here