Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Forgot to add if anybody wishes to put their CD on the mixcloud page, PM me and I'll give you the password. You'll need to turn it into a podcast which is easy if you have garageband or audacity (or any other music software).

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12196]tinycowboy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17286]Gordon Bennett[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15464]DavePage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19671]CorgiRegisteredFriend[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2040]Staly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19864]Flex Your Head[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13836]deletebeepbeepbeep[/MENTION]
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21502]Razzoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=468]somerset[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2351]m20gull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=260]sully[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27736]SouthCoastOwl[/MENTION]

I've posted the original version of my CD I sent out to Hans Kraay Fan Club here, https://www.mixcloud.com/NorthStandChatMusic/hkfc-secret-santa-original-version/ if anybody fancies a listen.

I wasn't happy with this thought it ended up too strange for strangeness sake therefore all bar one of the Wicker Man quotes and songs went as did the school choir singing Bright Eyes replaced in the main by the Hausfrau track. Love Inks was replaced by Petra Schelm which I felt bridged the two tracks either side far better whilst the Auramics track went as I felt it was too close to the 62 Miles From Space song. The original Chromatics track is a cover of the New Order song whilst the Still Corners track was the original single, these were changed in the latter case for time reasons and the former to fit into the feeling of escape of the latter.

If anybody else wants to post their CD up PM me and I'll give you the password, all you need to do is turn it into one large music file (Garage Band or Audacity can be used).

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12196]tinycowboy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17286]Gordon Bennett[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15464]DavePage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19671]CorgiRegisteredFriend[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2040]Staly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19864]Flex Your Head[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13836]deletebeepbeepbeep[/MENTION]
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21502]Razzoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=468]somerset[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2351]m20gull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=260]sully[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27736]SouthCoastOwl[/MENTION]

I've posted the original version of my CD I sent out to Hans Kraay Fan Club here, https://www.mixcloud.com/NorthStandChatMusic/hkfc-secret-santa-original-version/ if anybody fancies a listen.

I wasn't happy with this thought it ended up too strange for strangeness sake therefore all bar one of the Wicker Man quotes and songs went as did the school choir singing Bright Eyes replaced in the main by the Hausfrau track. Love Inks was replaced by Petra Schelm which I felt bridged the two tracks either side far better whilst the Auramics track went as I felt it was too close to the 62 Miles From Space song. The original Chromatics track is a cover of the New Order song whilst the Still Corners track was the original single, these were changed in the latter case for time reasons and the former to fit into the feeling of escape of the latter.

If anybody else wants to post their CD up PM me and I'll give you the password, all you need to do is turn it into one large music file (Garage Band or Audacity can be used).

Thanks for posting this up-it has been playing whilst I have been concentrating on some rather boring life admin! Have got as far as the Chromatics cover. Fantastic stuff. Particularly enjoyed English Heretic and The Count Of Chateau Noir too.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Seeing that it is 15 days to Easter isn't it about time the Easter Bunny CD swap got under way?

I'm more than happy to do the organisation again.

For the uninitiated you get drawn a name and have to send that person a CD of music you think they'll like - Artistic CD covers are appreciated but optional.
Once received you review the CD on here then try and guess who sent it to you. Then patiently wait for that person to reveal themselves or I do at the end of it all.
Best tracks on a CD will be made into another compilation and posted on here; https://www.mixcloud.com/NorthStandChatMusic/

If you want to join in stick your name below (And can a kindly mod change the title of the thread too). I'm possibly looking at making the draw on April 1st.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Seeing that it is 15 days to Easter isn't it about time the Easter Bunny CD swap got under way?

I'm more than happy to do the organisation again.

For the uninitiated you get drawn a name and have to send that person a CD of music you think they'll like - Artistic CD covers are appreciated but optional.
Once received you review the CD on here then try and guess who sent it to you. Then patiently wait for that person to reveal themselves or I do at the end of it all.
Best tracks on a CD will be made into another compilation and posted on here; https://www.mixcloud.com/NorthStandChatMusic/

If you want to join in stick your name below (And can a kindly mod change the title of the thread too). I'm possibly looking at making the draw on April 1st.

I'm game, but thank you for reminding me that I still need to sort [MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION] out with a CD. Doing it right now and will be posted in the morning. But i now have capability to play properly (indeed I will make another one right now for any lucky recipient so they don't miss out like poor Mowgers!!!)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm in, got a "Best of the Proclaimers" double CD coming so my recipeint's in for a wee treat.

Oh, bugger....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm game, but thank you for reminding me that I still need to sort [MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION] out with a CD. Doing it right now and will be posted in the morning. But i now have capability to play properly (indeed I will make another one right now for any lucky recipient so they don't miss out like poor Mowgers!!!)

Cheers man I appreciate that! I look forward to it :thumbsup:

In once again, always look forward to these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here